Meet Squiggy

by John Doe 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Parakeet droppings make great yogurt sprinkles. The tiny white donut with the chocolate center, right? Get him a cat to play with.

Word of caution, don't place the cage in front of an AC vent.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Teach him to say praise the lard and F@@kyou;)

S

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

He looks like a Squiggy.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I thought the topic was about this guy:

• John Doe
    John Doe

Nice cage and toys!

Yeah. I spent about 5 times on the cage and toys as what he cost, not including the cage stand I built.

• dinah
    dinah

Awwwww. Who's a pretty bird?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Interestingly, Squiggy likes to chew on his wooden perches and swing. He gets a spot about half way through, and then moves on to another spot. He sitting right behind me as I'm typing banging away.

• musky
    musky

This thread is for the birds.

• dissed
    dissed

I've got two Parrots, an African Grey, Tarzan, who you would think she's demonized, she's so smart.

The other is an Amazon, Pat - Patty, who IS demonized. If she/he gets out of her/his cage, he/she walks around the house trying to kill me.

Teaching them to talk: Say and repeat a word or phrase before you put them to bed at night. They dwell on it all night.

Birds love curse words because they get a reaction out of you. So be careful.

Our other Parrot who died recently was raised when we were JW's so knew a ton of WT stuff. I hated to hear him say, "Jehovah is God! Jehovah is God!"

Have fun with the little bugger.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Aww, so precious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit