Could Watchtower Collapse Be Sooner Than You Think?

by metatron 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

There was a time before the corruption of Judaism culminating at Jesus' earthly existence and there was a time after it. I believe history is repeating itself and there will be a time after this current power structure. I'm struggling not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I believe THIS attack from within is the beginning of the pangs of distress, is a cooling off of the love, and will lead to the Great Tribulation. Prophets and followers of God have always been attacked by their so-called brothers. This will be the last time, though. Jesus is coming and he's going to be mad.

You've hit the nail on the head but how ironic that it would stem from financial woes. This 'cleansing' will lead to a much kinder, loving and humble organisation and will certainly attract others of like kind. Who knows, there may even be posters on here that will once again be happy and enthusiastic to rejoin the loving organisation.

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

The Watchtower Society is dumb, of course they will go broke, because the hardcore members never went to school, remember......... the individuals who went to school against the suggestion of the society more than likely were already independent thinkers who saw the real New Light, and left the organization with their money. The society did themselves in with the no education rule.. and now have poor members who can not contribute except with their mindless comments at the meetings. Question, why would you want uneducated members who more than likely will have menial jobs and can not contribute? I do not think that this will not build an organization up, instead it will cause burdens and hardships.

• metatron
    metatron

A kinder and gentler organization? That we could be happy with?

Like what? "Reformed" Stalinism? "Compassionate" Nazis" ?

I say they cut and cut and cut and hold on fanatically to the blood issue and Df'ing and wrecking families down to the last. I don't think there is any real love or caring at the center, that might win out.

Decent caring Witnesses leave and get on with their lives. Let's see what happens if their business model fails and hope you touchy-feely types are right - but I think otherwise.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit