Talk at 2009 District Convention- World!!

by truthlover 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

that's another book I'm gonna get 6 of and not pay them a penny for!

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

If its "New World" does that mean they can still call non-JWs "worldly"? Maybe they can call themselves "New Worldly".

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jesus Christ !!!!!

the mind just boggles

I`m sorry..... i`m just blown away by this thread

Particulary the title of the new melody "The Beauty of Grey Headedness" My mother in law is 87 yrs old (not a Jw) her married daughter was for many yrs then faded.She now has a grown up daughter with two sons,in the "truth" 12 & 8 yrs old respectively.My sister in law recently seperated from her hubby (he was never a jw) but had liasions with other women during their marriage.Just prior to this yrs. memorial myS.I.L.was approached by Her daughter with the invitation to go to the mem.using the mag.It highlighted how family relationships were so important,and this section was underlined. My sister in law seperated from her hubby and moved into a house ,8 houses away from her daughter(a jw) Did she or her husband offer her assistance to move in???NO In the 3 months she`s been their have they visited her ??NO Has her grand children been allowed to visit her??? NO Has the JW daughter ever visited her Grandmother ?? NO she`s only a couple of k`s away.Do my sister in laws children see their great grand mother?? Remember their 12 & 8 yrs old and their grandmother is 87 yrs old NO they do not visit their grandmother or their great grandmother

The hipocricy of this religion is .... unbeleivable

I`m ashamed to have ever been a part of it

smiddy

• stillin
    stillin

all of that word trivia just blows me away. I was just complaining to my wife yesterday about the fruit/fruitages big deal. Why so word-picky? It's Pharisaical. She said that the reason I don't appreciate the refinement is because I'm not a "spiritual person."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit