Former Jehovah's Witness, Bethelite and elder, now a deacon in Christendom! on the conference call July 4

by koolaid-man 14 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

True, he can't be all that bad if they are still a couple. HHHHHmmmmm I don't think I ever heard Renaii mention love in her life. Perhaps her bitterness isn't so deep after all.

I don't see how MJ's involvememnt with JW's contributed to an early death. I hate that type of headline whoring. MJ's a creep and a child molester but I hate it when others use his noteriety for their own 15 seconds of fame

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

I feel for his wife still a loyal witness.

Reniaa

Loyal to the wt not God Reniaa, that's the difference.

• mouthy
    mouthy

DEar Reniaa you have a pm.... Please let me know what you think after reading this
    wonderful love letter .from a hard worker at Brooklyn Bethel.

• androb31
    androb31

I feel for his wife still a loyal witness.

Reniaa

Me too....I hope she gets out before it's too late.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Discussed on the call tonight will be the fact that so many Jehovah's Witnesses are leaving the Watchtower Organization. The amount of people writing e-mails to our website www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com and telling us they no longer believe in the Watchtower org. has substantialy increased in the last month. Is the year 2009 going to play out as the beginning of the "mass exodus" of Jehovah's Witnesses? It's amazing that active Jehovah's Witnesses are dialing in to our conference call and willing to speak up and tell our callers how unhappy they are with what's going on in the world of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit