Former Jehovah's Witness, Bethelite and elder, now a deacon in Christendom! on the conference call July 4

by koolaid-man 14 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The fireworks will be exploding Saturday night, July 4th at 7p.m.EST. Our special guest, former Jehovah's Witness Bethelite and elder Ernest Zenone S.R. left the Watchtower and became a deacon in Christendom. What makes Ernest's story so amazing is that his wife is still a Witness. It's remarkable how he at one time being so loyal to the Watchtower org. made a complete turn and became a Christian. Also on the call we will be discussing Michael Jackson and his Witness connections and did his involvement with the Witnesses attribute to his early death? The subject of the "Mass Exodus" will be discussed in detail as 2009 could be a pivotal year in the history of people exiting the WAtchtower org. Many Witnesses are now taking a closer look of the doctrine, the history, and the control of this sinister mind-controlling organization.No computer is necessary, it's easy to get on the call. Just dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin number use 9925. Our lines open up at 6:30p.m.EST and our program starts at 7p.m.EST. There is no charge for the call, just your normal calling rates apply. So dial in and talk with all those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower".

• Satanus
    Satanus

'It's remarkable how he at one time being so loyal to the Watchtower org. made a complete turn and became a Christian.'

Not much of a turn around as a switch of masters or drugs.

S

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Satanus,

I must agree with you...It's like saying being so loyal to the Watchtower org. made a complete turn and became a Mormon...

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

To listen to past recorded calls hit this link. http://sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecalls.html

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

If one makes changes in his or her life that has made them much happier than they have ever been, who is to deny them that happiness?

Whatever floats your boat.

Yiz

• Satanus
    Satanus

Often, only small changes need to be made, to have a happier life. Admittedly, most people NEED religion, or an object, other than themselves around which to base their lives. Admittedly, christianity is a better religion than wtism.

S

• mouthy
    mouthy

I heard Ernie give his testimony at PA...It was MOST tragic.
    If you want to hear how wicked the workings of the WT is.
    Listen to this very loving brother. who worked for Brooklyn Bethel
    with ALL he had.... Worth a listen in MY humble opinion.

• reniaa
    reniaa

I feel for his wife still a loyal witness.

Reniaa

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Yeah......we all feel sorry for her........!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I feel for his wife still a loyal witness.

Reniaa

But he must be a great guy. still together over 40 yrs I believe
    People dont usually stay with a loveless guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit