Interesting Words from LaToya Jackson

by jamiebowers 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Everything she writes about the JWs sounds totally true to me. It's consistent with what I saw when I was a JW.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

CNN had Jermaine on this AM and he spoke of their first religion as being JW's and even mentioned the name Jehovah. He said MJ had researched several other religions as Jewish and last was Islam, which is Jermaines religion of choice. They also mentioned that MJ's mother and one sister were still active JW's.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'll have another look tomorrow, looking to me like it was pulled I can't find a mention of it anywhere.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thanks brinjen,

I have been going through JWD trying to find it, and then I get distracted.

purps

• purplesofa
  • Odrade
    Odrade

" most anyone who dealt with Mrs jackson speaks very highly of her - she cant keep her guard up all the time unless she is genuine"

I beg to differ. My mother has been accomplishing this for 35+ years, being one way with her family, and another completely different way with everyone else. If she can do it, why not Mrs. Jackson?

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

My mother accomplished this all the way up to the point of her death, being one way with my sister and myself and another completely different way with everybody else.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Yep, my grandmother managed to fool a lot of people into thinking she was a sweet and loving woman... and when there were other people around she was. As soon as they were gone, she was a completely different person. Not hard to imagine Katherine Jackson managing to pull off the same thing at all.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I found the thread with the youtube link, the video is now private

Buggar.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Loved the poem Dancing The Dream. Is it part of a song?

I have to say that Katherine Jackson had to see the brutal way her children were treated by their father. Also, the kids sang in bars and experienced a lot of the bad side of life at a very young age.

Where was their mom's protection? Always wondered if the possibility of making it big and the money involved bought her silence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit