It's not OK to blast music in your driveway if you are in a neighborhood.

by restrangled 27 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

July 4th is ramping up....several neighbors feel its ok to blast their radios. By blast, I mean I can hear the music from a block over

I have rock coming from the back of my house, Spanish music coming from either side of me, and Christian rock filling in front. We all live on quarter acre lots, but the thick humid air keeps sound waves down and bouncing off of houses.

When I can hear your music choice through the cement block walls of my house.....you are way over the line.

Please be considerate of your neighbors....your taste in music does not make it everyone else's choice.

I am 3 seconds from calling the police.

No, I am not a grumpy old lady.....!

• Yizuman
  • restrangled
    restrangled

Yizman, I actually like that song, just wouldn't make my neighbors listen!

r.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Just found out, it's coming from 2 blocks north of me......must be one hell of a set of speakers!

• VIII
    VIII

I always turn down my car stereo as I turn into my street. My neighbors have told me they can't hear my stereo have my car engine.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd talk to them. Or I'd call the police and file a noise complaint.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That's not Cyrus though.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Just filed the noise complaint....I can still feel the speakers through my house....They keep switching stations. We've gone from God Bless America, to Opera to rock.

When I called it in, the girl on the phone could hear the music.

I thought it was coming from the back of my house...no, it's so loud its bouncing off the roofs of the home behind me from a block or two in front!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Kingdom Melodies.

Cranked up to 11.

j/k

~Sue

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

As a latino, I have the right to blast my music real loud and share my heritage with the rest of you. If you don't like it and say so, it is a hate crime. I'm a minority dammit.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit