most rude behaviour experienced from elders...

by Albert Einstein 13 Replies latest jw friends

• boyzone
    boyzone

In australia I answered up one time in a FS group about people not knowing their neighbours very well. The elder, an old fella, a trueblue, jumped down my throat and said "what do YOU know about it, you're just a pommie sister" in front of everyone. I was really embarassed.

• Badger
    Badger

I had been pioneering for a year, and had a car group with a youngish elder and the Curcuit Overseer...

CO: "You have a lot of pioneers in this congregation, Brother Kissup"

BK: "They do well. They have a lot of hours, placements and visits. Brother Badger, though, just has hours..."

Same elder's dad (also an elder) refused to tip, and told the waitress so, and got upset if anyone at the table did ("They already get paid"). Many of us got good at sneaking a tip in.

• boyzone
    boyzone

An elder and I were working at a wealthy brother's house. He was doing some building work and I was their cleaner. The elder sidled up to me and described the wealthy brother as a, "jumped up little shit". I was a bit shocked but had to laugh, the elder was right after all.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

When they told me to just meet men at a$$emblies. They suggested that it "is not necessary permanent", but they kept repeating it--setting me up so no "sister" would want anything to do with me. Nothing they did before, nor that they could ever do subsequent, could ever make up for this--nor that stupid command to forgive others. THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS FOR THIS!

And they wonder why that coincides with my starting to miss boasting sessions and cutting way back on field circus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit