What's YOUR Idea of Weekend Fun?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Sunday July 5th, Surfrider International Clean Oceans and Beach day. Last year several 100,000's showed up to help, then we go Surfing.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Friday night is usually a relaxing night for me. I'll sit back, watch some TV, sit on the net, have a beer, then goto bed.

Saturday morning, I'm up bright and early. I get my little boy up and we go Garage Saling. We stop around noon, get some McDonalds, and head home. The afternoon is usually spent doing yardwork or something outside. In the evening, I get all cleaned up and go sing Karaoke.

Sunday is house cleanup day. Laundry, dishes, yardwork, and usually grocery shopping.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I like to watch movies, grill some meat or fish on the grill, drink some sweet iced tea. We're having Porterhouse steaks on the grill tonight. We also like to sit on our deck and watch the birds and squirrels eat from our birdfeeder in the back yard. We like to spend some time with friends or family on occasion. We like to have sex.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Watch Tour de France, Go fishing.

• flipper
    flipper

My wife and I like to go swimming at a real beautiful river nearby , we both enjoy hiking in the backcountry in the mountains. We enjoy hanging out at our mountain home, working in the garden, me laying in the hammock with a glass of wine, we play Scrabble, listen to music ( rock n roll & Blues ) watching movies ( we have a ton on VHS and DVD ) , watching music groups in concert on DVD's I've collected, enjoy moonlight walks out on property , and top it off by nice lovemaking in the night or in the morning ! That's like a perfect weekend for us ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Heaven
    Heaven

Horseback Riding, Doing Anything Creative (Drawing, Painting, Woodworking, Gardening, Writing, Photography, Learning a New Craft, etc), Socializing with Friends and Family, Cottaging, Cooking or Baking A New Recipe. I definitely like a nice cold Sleeman Clear -- Yum! Anything with Rum is good too and I've managed to replicate the mixed drink "Purple Rain".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit