Dubs can see lord of rings,not harry potter

by gumby 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

I have seen both. I know about witchcraft and the realities. I can seriously say that harry potter has next to no "real" witchcraft in it, but LOTR does... and LOTR is the best film I have EVER seen WOW its fantastic.

Dubs around me are saying the same. I explained to one of them that there is a ring which has power over people and makes them evil, a dark lord living in a fiery land called mordor, the witch queen of lothlorien, the magicks of gandalf...but this didnt hit a nerve as much as the word "witch" or "wizard" in harry potter. ?

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    once again you fools look for something that isn't there..
    sooner or later we will all hear stories of how an elder
    "df'd" someone for watching harry potter while he has lord o
    the rings on DVD......yes remember anti's...if it bothers the
    conscience of one JW it must be wathchtower policy.....do we
    now begin to debate how dubs should not use calenders becuase of
    the pagan origins?

G'day nytelecom1,

Calenders will be banned as evil if Brooklyn's New World Order ever became a reality, as will a host of other things "put up with" as part of the "living in the world but being not of this world" after all who needs a calender when every day's the same .. wake up, go on field service, attend meeting go to bed ..

In true Tolkein style a top secret group of us apostates will be building our hideaway in Australia's Great Dividing Range .. we'll even have our own pub, The Lion and Lamb Evil can never win, it's immpossible.

unclebruce

PS: What's nytelecom1? A trolls way of spelling nincompoop?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit