Watchtower in Michael Jackson's Will???

by Confucious 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Well, his NET worth includes his debts. CNBC says $568M in assets, $331M is debt. Correction on above post: Beatles songs worth $390M making that his most valuable asset.

Net worth $236M.

• Confucious
    Confucious

MJ's estate is going to be worth milllions.

Even if he's in debt. He's personally not spending any more money on a lavish lifestyle.

His albums will continue to sell. And his memorabllia and licensing of his name... the Beattles Catalog.

All will continue to generate money.

Neverland will be rebuilt.

A licensing agreement will be made MJ's estate.

And you'll have the new Graceland.

There is A LOT of money here.

• steve2
    steve2

The upcoming London shows were MJ's way of paying off some of his crippling debts. Oh well, in some countries, creditors are first in line for scavenging on the deceased's estate. This will be one messy, sickening banquet.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

When I was at Bethel I heard a rumor that MJ had tried to donate money to the society, but the society refused to accept the thriller money...

I doubt they will refuse now if they are named in the will...

• besty
    besty
    When Jackson did have money, he hid it in black rubbish sacks and under the carpets at the Los Angeles house. Rwaramba says Katherine Jackson rang her in London at 7am on Friday to ask where the money was, possibly to stop it being stolen.

doesn't sound like Sister Katharine will be handing over the lolly to the WTS

there must be somebody here in her congregation? wattsupwiththat?

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

I caught a little piece of Nancy Grace tonight and one of her guests said that MJ wanted his kids to go to his mother and for them to be raised in the org. Those are not exact words but that is basically what they said.

I caught it on the radio but I don't know who the guest was or if that was a credible statement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit