what was the worst advice you were ever given

by rockmehardplace 42 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

"Be a better wife, and wait on Jehovah" while I was being terorized by a nutcase jw husband.

• bibledike
    bibledike

to witness to unbelieving family matters so we all can live together forever

• shamus100
    shamus100

Trust in Jehovah.

• awildflower
    awildflower

I was confiding in a sister about the state of my marriage and eventually I talked to the elders about it and in both cases they said to just go have sex with my husband. I kid you not! I opted for the meds instead!..........wf

• Kudra
    Kudra

Just pioneer, get your AA (2-year) degree in preschool teaching and you will be fufilled, fine and set for. ev. er.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Armageddon will be here before the year 2000, so don't go to college, get out there and pioneer!

BF

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Look to the new system when you wont remember that you child was molested by a JW you trusted, and wait on Jehovah.

• boyzone
    boyzone

If your husband won't take the lead, you've got to do it all.

Bastards. You try bringing up 4 rebellious male teenagers who all don't wanna go to the meetings/fs etc with a hubby that can't be arsed either. But still not have the status of being a "divided household" as hubby is still technically a brother.

Yep, dear James Potticary, that elder that said I have to do everyone's job as its my responsibility alone. I even remember the scripture he used to justify his stand.

Something about "not forsaking the law of your mother......."

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

dont worry about your job firing you...just rely on jehovah he always provides...

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Leave School, become pioneer since the end was sooooooo close...It was 1984......I wish I had never been born into this f*cking cult....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit