Michael Jackson is going to GEHENNA!!!!

by whathehadas 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reniaa
    reniaa

I would say making generalisations on the whole Jws on some sisters foolish comment is just reaching a bit

Also is it me or is there some weird irony that this forum that completely demonises witnesses condemns them hook line and sinker over pedophilia yet are all giving a grown man who openly admiting to sleeping with young boys the benefit of the doubt?

Personally I think MJ was a deeply troubled man(maybe with a young mental age) the dangling a baby out of a window and accepting awards for other people but I know what I would think if some joe bloggs in my street paid people to have access to their boys and slept with them. SO I hope Jehovah who can read hearts will know if michael was just damaged emotionally and needs a break and will be resurrected.

Reniaa

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Reniaa,

You said:

"I know what I would think if some joe bloggs in my street paid people to have access to their boys and slept with them. SO I hope Jehovah who can read hearts will know if michael was just damaged emotionally and needs a break and will be resurrected."

Wow, you're not even sure whether Jehovah can read Michael's heart?

And you wonder why Michael had some issues -- he was forced into singing and dancing at A VERY YOUNG AGE by his very abusive father, plus he was raised as a Jehovah's Witness by his mother, in addition to being blown off by his JW Elders who were supposed to try to help him instead of condemn him.

As far as I can tell, there is zero evidence that he ever abused any children (have you seen the latest news online where Jordan Chandler admitted that he lied about the whole thing back in 1993?)

Sharing a bed with children does sound strange, but people do that all the time without being molesters or pedophiles.

From what I have read, he remained a firm believer in Jehovah and Jesus and the resurrection hope his entire life! And yet, you are willing to almost cast him off as a weirdo.

I KNOW that my Lord Jesus (who is the same yesterday, today, and forever), who is the Righteous and Just One, the One who is Love, who has Amazing Grace and Mercy and Compassion, will judge Michael in a perfectly just and fair way.

Michael Jackson is now in the best possible hands -- the hands that took the nails for Michael and for all other people.

Jesus Christ alone will decide where Michael will spend eternity. Thank God for that.

• Joliette
    Joliette

That is so evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit