Michael Jackson is going to GEHENNA!!!!

by whathehadas 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Michael Jackson is not going to Gehenna because he wasn't a lard ass,

it was actually kind of small and bony.

God has a special place for existential entertainers.

Jimmy Hendrix , Janis Joplin , Elvis Presley are already there jamming

Michael is now doing vocals.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is true, according to washtowel doctrines. Michael Jackson was once one of them. He volitionally decided to dissolve his membership. Anyone that dies in this condition, and is not making earnest efforts to get reinstated, is said to have no resurrection hope. The last I knew, he was trying to become a Muslim. (Far from returning to the Washtowel.)

Not to worry--the reality is that Armageddon is never coming. Supernatural resurrection will also never happen. And, if science ever does perfect human resurrection, there is going to be such a demand for Michael Jackson from his fans that he is almost certain to be resurrected through medicine. Notably, Elvis Presley will also probably be resurrected through science, should it become possible.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Cameo-d said:

"You all assume you have the right to judge him and you do so based on tabloid rumors. You vent your hatred of child molesters and use him as a scapegoat for it when you were not even there or have any way to know for sure."

I try not to judge anyone. Michael did do some strange things, but I believe he may have been innocent. There must have been some reason why the jury found him not guilty.

In America, you should be considered innocent until proven guilty (or at least until you have some good, hard evidence pointing toward his guilt).

But, yes, according to several Watchtower publications, Michael Jackson, and many others like him, will be spending eternity in Gehenna (The Lake of Fire and Brimstone).

Some of their newer publications have gotten more wishy-washy on this doctrine, but occasionally it still shows up in their writings.

• Kingdom Hall No More
    Kingdom Hall No More

It is unfortunate that most Jehovah Witnesses think like this !

The Society hasnt made any official comments about Michael Jackson's passing since he was "disassociated" and the organization has already stated to their publishers just how to treat someone thats "disassociated" ...you treat them the same way as if they were "disfellowshipped"

I think it was unfair to treat him as such and to label him "disassociated" because it wasnt his choice to associate with Jehovah Witnesses....he was brought up into the organization from his mother....he wasnt grown so he didnt have a choice in the matter !

He should have been allowed to do "him" since he never had gotten baptized and I think its a shame that the organization has been so judgemental on persons that grew up in the kingdom hall that decide that they dont wanna be Jehovah Witnesses.

The judging never stops ....God does the judging ...not a pioneer...not an Elder.....not no govering body !

Daniel J. Chamberlayne

Author- The Kingdom Hall No More

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    You lard asses have no compassion and make fun of the poor mans tragedies.

My lard ass hasn't said anything negative about MJ since he died. I'm not in the habit of attacking dead people.

W

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Here's what MJ himself apparently thought about situations like his own: http://www.lasentinel.net/Where-is-Michael-Jackson-Now.html

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How did Michael Jackson used to post on the forum?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No he won't. Jehovah loves the rich and famous more than the rest of us Great Unwashed.

That's how they're treated whilst alive, so it must be the same in the afterlife, right?

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I don't think most witnesses think that, but I know what you mean.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'll be Moonwalking with Michael in Gehenna one day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit