@@@ Redneck guide to camping @@@

by FlyingHighNow 21 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

One thing I love about being a southener is our sense of humor about all things redneck and country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XsaCuGFy9M&feature=channel

• caliber
    caliber

Yea those southerns know how to woo their women ..he says" I miss you out here honey""wink wink !!!

redneck hot tubing I like the accent ...."veeeehicle"..cool !

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

LOL..."theraputical"..."eat red meat in 8 oz potions"...My dad went on a diet once to lower his cholesterol by eating red meat ONLY 5 days a week instead of 7 (true story).

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's funny that you mention the word vehicle, Caliber. I recall Andy, being born and raised in Michigan, just marveled how I call cars vehicles. I had to point out that that way, you don't have to differentiate between trucks, cars, etc. Another one people in Michigan question me on is calling traffic accidents car wrecks. "Did you get in a wreck?" "Did he die in a wreck?" Down south everyone knows you mean "Did you and your vehicle get into a traffic accident?"

• caliber
    caliber

I think even my little butt would not fit on the veeehicle toilet seat !!!! & dont wear you new shoes either !!!

looks like the ground is on a down slope to your feet bad idea boys !!!!

• dinah
    dinah

I hear ya, Flyin'.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

very funny

• caliber
    caliber

back this baby over a grassy patch of ground ...like they say in basketball 'watch out for the

REBOUNDS "... tinkle and sprinkle to a buffered landing ! Have to use the old noggin boys ! .......

CAUTION.... please ensure the veeehicle comes to a complete stop before proceeding (no aerial spraying allowed !!)

(Notice the camouflaged seat cover ... it would't be proper to have a bare seat out there for all to see !!!!) ..

'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love the cool, manicured beauty of Michigan. I love the quiet, serenity of the people. Nothing loud about them. But I miss, MISS, southern characters.

I just checked the sales statistics at work for the first five months of 2009. I am second only to Brenda out of 38 people. Brenda only worked three shifts. In our job, over the month your figures will even out. So if your first three products were easy sells, then you can start with high numbers and if you don't have more than those first shifts, you can finish with high numbers. I work more than double the shifts of Brenda. My numbers even more through the month(s). I started out in the hole this month and have managed to bring my numbers way up. My boss gives me very challenging products to demonstrate and sell because she says I can sell them when no one else can.

Why am I so good at sales? Part of it is knowing how to adapt my sales pitch to the particular customer. Part of it is that I'm just a natural with sales. But I think part of my success here in Michigan is that I either consciously or unconsciously pour on the southern charm. I am my store's own personal Paula Dean, although I don't over do it on the "ya'lls", ya'll. I stick out in this otherwise very bland, very sedate culture. And THAT'S a good thing, at least for sales.

• caliber
    caliber

I bet ya'all could sale Eskimo's fridges ...if not below might be some helpful suggestion

How to sell a fridge to an eskimo....

make sure that you have a fridge to sell,if so, wrap or tie it in with ropes or a harness,strep it onto your back, and head for the north pole,

• Step 2

find an eskimo, that will be the short guy carrying a spear,draging a dead seal

• Step 3

find an eskimo who lives in a warm area as he is more likley to want a fridge, due to the fridge being colder on the inside than outside, ask politly if he would be interested in buying a fridge, if he says yes deliver straight away

• Oh and one more thing GOOD LUCK !!!!. ...but I know you're the best FHN! ......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit