For the ladies: 5 Tips on Proper Geek Male Maintenance

by Elsewhere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

Mrs Jones is a sharp - insightful women !!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The lingerie idea would usually come in helpful once the relationship has become routine. Some men find partially clothed women very enticing and entertaining.

• besty
    besty
    No clothes would be quicker

or

Truly i tell you today <pause><comma> you will be with me in paradise

so....

No, clothes would be quicker.

implying that said geek may be ...erm...'premature' when in the company of a fully dressed live female human....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"The lingerie idea would usually come in helpful once the relationship has become routine. Some men find partially clothed women very enticing and entertaining."

This is also true (FHN is a very wise lady), I have to be careful about that with my geek...erm...hubby

Josie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    "The lingerie idea would usually come in helpful once the relationship has become routine. Some men find partially clothed women very enticing and entertaining."
    This is also true (FHN is a very wise lady), I have to be careful about that with my geek...erm...hubby Josie

I can see it now, Josie running around half dressed and then ending up undressed, while the point was to get dressed. But point being completely lost on Mr. Jones.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Brain helps relieve hurty brain

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It happens the other way round too FHN. Josie coming into the bedroom preparing for bed, to go to sleep for goodness sake I'm tired! Hubby gets innocently flashed and just like that it's on.

• caliber
    caliber

you must be more careful Mrs Jones !!!!!!

Hubby gets innocently flashed

Halloween-Flashers-1.jpg image by Lehman04

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit