Jewish mother

by aligot ripounsous 10 Replies latest social humour

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

A jewish mother offers her son 2 shirts, one blue and the other yellow. Son thanks Mum warmly, the two shirts are so beautiful. The next day Son pays Mum a visit, wearing the blue shirt to show her how much he appreciated her gift. But Mum looks very disappointed, even grieved, and says "So Son , you didn't like the yellow shirt ?"

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

The version I heard was: "I knew you wouldn't like the other one." ;)

*wondering how this will fare on an international forum*

• wobble
    wobble

That just ain't jewish mammas, ANY women thinks that way, don't you girls ?

And there is a kind of logic, but chief of all it just shows , us guys cannot win !

Love

Wobble

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hahahaha. Cute joke.

Here's one for you:

A good Jewish boy is about to leave his home for law school. His attorney father takes him aside and says, "Son, have fun, study hard, and whatever you do, DO NOT marry a shiksa. "

The son goes to law school and sure enough, he meets a non jewish girl and they fall in love. The girl agrees to convert to her betrothed's religion. The conversion goes well, they marry, and are quite happy.

One Saturday, the father calls his son and wants to know why he isn't in the office with him working.

The son answers, "My wife says it is wrong to work on the Sabbath and so I will not be into work today."

His father replies, "I told you not to marry a shiksa."

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Hei, Nark, I'm not jewish but I found it so hilarious when I heard it on the radio from Roger Hanin (to JWNers, french actor of North african jewish extraction).

Thanks Rodbar for this one.

• Robdar
    Robdar

*wondering how this will fare on an international forum*

LOL. I am Jewish and not insulted. I was a wee bit insulted last night though when Fred Phelps' minions picketed across the street from my synagogue. I thank the kind Christians who showed up to support us and attend service with us.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Bubbe (Yiddish for grandmother) was directing her granddaughter who was visiting her for the first time how to find her apartment in her new Florida condo.

"Darling, come to the front of the complex. There's a panel by the door. With your elbow, push 14T. The elevator is on the right. With your elbow, hit 14. When you get out I'm on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell."

"No problem, Bubbe...but why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?"

"What...? You're coming empty-handed?!"

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Nobody can beat a Jew to tell jewish jokes. Please Rodbar, tell your Jew JWN friends to join in.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Nobody can beat a Jew to tell jewish jokes. Please Rodbar, tell your Jew JWN friends to join in.

Aligot, I think I am the only Jew around here now that Moshe is gone. BTS has Jewish soul but he's a bona fide Catholic.

• Robdar
    Robdar

A Jewish town had a shortage of men so they had to import them. One day a groom to be arrived by train and two prospective mothers-in-law, Bella and Dora, were waiting, each claiming ownership of him. The rabbi was called to solve the problem.

"There is only one solution," said the rabbi. "We shall divide him in two and give each of you a piece."

At this, Bella threw up her hands, screaming, "No! Give him to Dora!"

"Ah ha!" said the rabbi. "Done! The one willing to cut him in half is the real mother in law!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit