Do you think JWs will send a sympathy card to Michael Jackson's mother?

by asilentone 17 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
  • minimus
    minimus

She's in good standing plus now he's got the HOPE of a ressurection.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well Michael Jackson was an apostate because he was a Muslim before his death.

• blondie
    blondie

Why not? She's not da'd or df'd.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I doubt it.

BTW, according to JW doctrine he will not be resurrected.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

When's the last time she was at a meeting?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Yes.

Sadly, many will also contain a brief note suggesting a guilt trip if she doesn't try to ensure the kids are indoctrinated into the cult.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I suspect that the Jackson's have sent crooklyn millions of dollars over the decades. I would think that the powers that be are cognant enough to know that they need to reach out to this particular grieving mother. I see no reason why jw's in the congregation that Mrs. Jackson attends would not be there for her or any other jw would hesitate to send her a card. What kind of a witness would be given if Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and some Muslim clerics show up and no jw's make an apperance? Maybe some Los Angeles posters will provide a few stories.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I don't believe that the Jackson's have sent a penny to Brooklyn. I'll ask again, when is the last time Mrs. Jackson attended at meeting? I'll bet she doesn't hear a word from any JW she has ever known.

When my father died we didn't hear a word from any JW in any of the three congregations we had been active in. My fathe hadn't attended a meeting in about a year before he died. We were dropped. My mother never ever forgave them for that.

• asilentone
    asilentone

sfl, yes Michael Jackson did donate $1 million long time ago to Crooklyn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit