Quote of the month....Enjoy

by restrangled 11 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

I used to be very impressed with myself and thought I was somehow different and/or better than most other people. Then I got old and realized what an ass I was. My only remaining condescending vice is taking joy from watching this same awakening in others.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Who is that attibuted to, ReeRee?

Here is a profound quote, but not of the day:

"I didn't hit you: I just high fived your face. "

Anonymous

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe JohnJohn?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Don't knock being an ass until you've tried it thoroughly. It's a lot of thrills.

• restrangled
    restrangled

This was sent to me by my husband today from an on line school....thought it was so funny and so applied to all of us as human beings.

r.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't think it applies to all of us. Some of us are differend and better.

• John Doe
  • restrangled
    restrangled

jd your link did not work...

Here is the problem, we all complain about being judged, and yet from what I see and read on this forum, many are judged.

So when does this stop as xjws Seems to be a whole lot a hate out there, including myself.

r.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The tendancy to judge is human. Everyone of us, no matter who we are, has to fight this weakness. We all get fed up with somebody, some of the time. It doesn't happen to me very often, but it does happen, that I feel exasperated with someone. Although I get exasperated with rude, impatient customers as well as the teenager who dwells in my home a bit more often.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I'm btting this, because I think most of us struggle with this.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit