How 1 apostate got all the JWs talking and put doubts in there minds...

by cognac 14 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I thought this thread just had to be about Ray Franz!

His books have had millions of dubs talking, and doubting, and leaving for decades.

Jeff

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC- I have at different times left hundreds of copies about the associated press news releases about the JW child abuse settlements under kingdom hall parked car windows during their meetings and while their cars are parked in the parking lot when they are gone in field service. Probably left about 200 to 300 in the last 2 years total ! Can I turn my time in ?? LOL! I was told by another poster on this board who lives in my vicinity that it caused quite a stir and the elders for awhile posted guards or attendants to patrol the parking lots during meetings. But JW's are under " information control" by the WT society . They aren't allowed to hear these " negative " real things that are happening. So - somebody has to tell them , right ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I think if someone would take the BEST OF from this web site and publish it...and make it available FOR FREE ONLINE to anyone who wants it...

But then you know when we all decided to go look for information, we FOUND IT. Nobody could have made me decide to LOOK AT IT before I was mentally ready to make the leap. They have to do that themselves.

• steve2
    steve2

Sounds like a sure-fire recipe for convincing JWs that they really are being persecuted. Nice one.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

They'll interpret any kind of education on cults as persecution, you can't win with all of them, but you might be able to reach some of the younger ones who tend to look up to people in popular culture. Anyway in my case i'm not persecuting anyone, i'm playing the victim

And besides, their eventual downfall will ultimately be of an economic nature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit