How 1 apostate got all the JWs talking and put doubts in there minds...

by cognac 14 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

It was a couple of years ago. He put signs up everywhere stating that there were over 23k or something JW pedophiles. It caused quite a commotion in many different halls and all the JWs were talking about it...

Anyone do anything like that where you live?

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I'm making an album about cults (j-dubs in particular) & i'm gonna try to get everyone to listen to it. It would be great if an apostate musician (there are many of us) got mega famous, that would really have an impact.

• cognac
    cognac
    It would be great if an apostate musician (there are many of us) got mega famous, that would really have an impact.

Yeah it would!

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

what style of music parrot??

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

i dabble in as many as possible anything from dub to orchestral to electro pop to rawwk

• cognac
    cognac

Parrot - You have a youtube video?

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

not yet, but soon

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Psychotic Parrot, I recently recorded a song about the JW cult myself and hope to get it on myspace soon.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, I hope you get as many copies of that anti-witless CD sold as Michael Jackson's Thriller did. I would like to see another album these days of that calibur (yes, I believe 50 Cent is also excellent, with his CD The Massacre). Hopefully, an anti-witless CD with the universal appeal of Thriller comes out, and it exposes the cancer for what it really is.

I bet the witlesses will declare such an album "bad" and "debasing", limiting the damage it can do among those already in.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Perhaps an ex j-dub compilation of anti-watchtower songs would be a good idea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit