Jesus Christ, King of the Pedophiles

by messenger 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Rex

In esoteric societies, one way in which a teacher at times imparted knowledge to a student is through sexual intercourse. You know there is nothing in jesus' words against it, either hetero or homo. In fact jesus saved an adultress from what was rightly coming to her. Jesus healed a centurions "precious" slave boy. Why would a roman centurion find a boy so precious? Well off family men back then commonly had a catamite.

According to the gospels, jesus hung w his inner circle. They were in turn ministered to be groupies (disciples), men and women. They weren't puritanical back in those days. You know that. Paul, who started 30 yrs later was a different story. He started christianity - your religion, rex.

SS

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

SS,
    That's Higher Critic bull.
    Rex

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Undoubtedly there were many a pregnant woman that died in the Flood of Noah's day too. But whose fault was that, God's?

Uhm yeah, Yardif, you worthless piece of shit, it was Gods fault, at least if you believe the story it was. Or do you think it was the innocent babies fault?

Btw, just because I asked you a question doesn't mean that I don't know that your answer is as worthless as the stuff you are made of.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Once again miscellaneous points can be pulled together to support a theory.

• messenger
    messenger

Oh please little Rex don't hurt me with your christain values. The information is certainly nothing I wrote, just something I hope is as offensive to those who want to win us to Christ as the information they post. If you want a church go out and build one, leave the forums alone.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Messenger the TROLL

:just something I hope is as offensive

Why do you deliberately try to offend people here? Do you not know that's what being a "troll" is all about.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Messenger:

Since your intention was to offend the sensibilities of those who still believe in the biblical portrayal of Jesus, you can fell pretty proud that you succeeded. However, it tells so poorly on your sense of judgement to come to a forum of this nature ostensibly to offend and shock. It is sad indeed for a board that was set up to discuss biblical issues and Witnesses.

pc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit