Jesus Christ, King of the Pedophiles

by messenger 26 Replies latest jw friends

• messenger
    messenger

Due to the proliferation of newbies wishing to call us home to Christ or whatever other movement they deem appropiate it might be good to review the following to balance the extreme perspecitves a bit...

Jesus Christ, King of the Pedophiles
    Jesus Christ (WLD)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In January 2001 a controversial new play, Corpus Christi, staged in Melbourne depicted Jesus Christ kissing Judas and hugging a male prostitute.

This raised questions regarding whether Jesus Christ himself was gay ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worse, some people claim Jesus was not only gay but a pedophile in that children were brought to him so "he should touch them." (Mark 10:13)

Nowhere do the gospel writers report where Jesus "touched" the children - on the forehead, on the crown, on the genitals ...

Perhaps that is why the gospels omit where the children were touched ...

Yet the gospels report quite clearly where Mary Magdalene touched Jesus when he was anointed.

Luke 7:37-38 and John 12:3 claim Jesus was anointed on the feet, yet Matthew 26:7 and Mark 14:3 report he was anointed on the head.

Why should the gospels report where Mary touched Jesus yet neglect to report where Jesus touched the kids ..?

This may explain why the gospels report that children were made to "suffer" to go to Jesus. (Luke 18:15)

What exactly does this mean?

A clue may be found in the passage describing how locals chased Jesus in an attempt to throw him off a hill. (Luke 4:29)

Who were these locals and why were they angry? Were they the parents of the children whom Jesus "touched" ..?

Bear in mind that many locals including church officials believed Jesus and his apostles performed the Devil's work.

Matthew 12:24 and Mark 3:22 says the Pharisees accused Jesus of casting out spirits "by Beelzebub the prince of the devils."

It was alleged in Luke 11:15 that Jesus cast out demons "through the chief of the devils," while John 7:20 claims Jesus was accused of "having a devil."

Jesus preached hate for in Luke 14:26 he says, "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and even his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Jesus also preached war for he says in Matthew 10:34, "I came not to send peace, but a sword," while in Luke 12:49 he says, "I am come to send fire on the earth."

Most damning of all is John's claim in Revelation 22:16 that Jesus called himself "the bright and morning star" - a name traditionally reserved for Lucifer or Satan ...

If Jesus really was the head of a pedophile ring consisting of his twelve apostles then Judas should be thanked for betraying him.

Instead of condemned ...

One could assume that, after being threatened by the locals, Jesus went into hiding from fear of being lynched.

Frustrated, the angry parents reported the matter to the authorities, who immediately launched an inquiry.

No doubt the Pharisees, good King Herod and Pontius Pilate - perhaps the real heroes of the gospels - were eager to prevent civil unrest by bringing the ringleader in for questioning.

But Jesus evidently resisted arrest and hindered investigations by going into hiding.

This made matters worse for Jesus, since the authorities only become more suspicious and the locals more angry that an agent of Beelzebub was permitted to roam free in their midst.

Earlier, authorities received reports Jesus may have been gay since those who saw him said he spent most of his time in the company of twelve men in long white dresses proclaiming:

"It is more blessed to give than to receive." (Acts 20:35)

However, Luke 4:8 suggests Jesus liked to "receive" every now and then since he told Peter to "get thee in my behind, Satan."

Or something like that ...

But back to our story ...

It appears from the gospels that Judas, or Saint Judas according to Arnoume, was the only member of Jesus' pedophile ring who had a conscience.

Given Jesus' reputation thus far, it could be argued Judas did the right thing in betraying Jesus to the authorities.

But it appears Caiaphas, Annas and Pilate were too lenient on the group - either that, or the apostles were too slippery.

Look how Peter denied Jesus three times and slithered off into the shadows in order to avoid arrest. (Matthew 26:69-75)

In Matthew 10:33, Jesus says quite clearly that "whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."

Does this mean Peter is not in Heaven minding the Pearly Gates as tradition suggests - or is Peter's denial yet another biblical contradiction ..?

Nevertheless, the ringleader was crucified - much to the joy of the kids and the relief of the parents - and Pilate washed his hands of the sordid affair.

Christianity became history's first religion whose followers worship a lawfully-convicted felon.

And, like any criminal organisation, its followers have been proclaiming its leader's innocence - or that Jesus was framed - ever since ...

THIS IS JESUS KING OF THE PEDOPHILES
    - Sign over Jesus' head on the cross according to Arnoume
    (not Matthew 27:37 which contradicts the three other gospel reports anyway)

As for Jesus' disciples, it may be said that too many of them escaped: the mad womanhater St Paul, the Satanic St Peter and the other "fishers of men." (Matthew 4:19; Mark 1:17)

Read: "fishers of boys."

They laid low, slithering off to Greece, Rome and Asia Minor, where the Romans wisely threw a few disciples to lions to show them what it was like to be pawed by animals.

Through centuries of sucking off kings and sodomising entire countries, the church grew to became the world's greatest, most highly organised pedophile ring.

Today, the main branch of this wolfish religion dressed in sheep's clothing is headed by a man dressed in a white condom.

Complete with spermicidal cap.

How ironic that the pope, whom author JG Eccarius describes as an altar boy's wet dream, preaches against contraceptives when he dresses like one!

So this is the great harlot as she stands today. An indolent, fat parasite feeding on the fears and goodness of decent, hardworking people everywhere.

Especially the innocent children.

In Australia, Victorian Catholic priest Father Gerald Ridsdale - a bloated buggerer called "Fozzy Bear" by the kids he molested - was described as the country's most notorious pedophile.

More pedophile priests and Christian abusers are listed at the Australian Church Offenders Register.

The perverted behaviour of Christian priests may explain why the church historically loves setting up schools.

After all, it could be said that Christian schools are little more than battery cages for defenceless kiddies.

Priests simply go from class to class saying, "I'll have one of those ... one of those - and that shy little blond-haired boy in the corner ..."

That's basically what Father Ridsdale did, which is why priests like to have their presbyteries next to schools ...

So their bedrooms are close to the classrooms ...

So, Christian school kiddies ...

A word of warning ...

Next time a nasty Christian tells you that Satanists sacrifice children just remind them that history shows it's their priests who do most of the sacrificing ...

On the ends of their big, fat dicks!

• moman
    moman

Geesh,that stuff iz dummer than the Dubs chit!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, that proof is good enough for me. I believe.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

is this the part where
    you tell us how Type O Negative
    is the greatest band in the world.
    as you go out in your Goth Gear??

your such a rebel....now my turn....

Christians suck!!.......

wait...wait...

Next time a nasty Christian tells you that Satanists sacrifice children just remind them that history shows it's their priests who do most of the sacrificing ...

On the ends of their big, fat dicks

that explains it all.....PENIS ENVY....like the slave class says..dont be mad..be happy for other peoples blessings..

like an eskimo chill
    ......it's all good

• RR
    RR

<why do I even come here?> Get a life!!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ignorance is a prolonged infancy, only deprived of its charm. -Boufflers

• Simon
    Simon

I thought it was quite an interesting viewpoint. Funny how the same story can be taken SO many different ways depending on the particular viewpoint each reader of it has. Most just use it to try and confirm their own, already held, beliefs.

• waiting
    waiting

And Merry Christmas to you too.

which is why priests like to have their presbyteries next to schools ... So their bedrooms are close to the classrooms ...
    Since when do priests need a bedroom to sodomize a kid? Rectories have been doing fine for years. I'd speculate that more kids are molested in the church itself than in the priests' living quarters. Less likely to be caught.....as whoever would suspect a blowjob from an alter boy before the priest gives mass as "taking the place of Jesus Christ on earth?"

As for the rest of the speculation? Too biased for my viewpoint.

waiting

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Simon,

Most just use it to try and confirm their own, already held, beliefs.

lol - I just used it to confirm that getting spiffed on dingo urine is a lot cheaper than LSD, but hardly results in the same level of creativity.

Written by a playwright who no doubt will be sticking to his day-job even if his employer does not repair the dishwasher.

Cheers -- HS

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Messenger

The presence of excessive gas in your digestive tract t it's not anywhere near as sweet-smelling as you imagine it to be.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit