This is my old KH...

by Tatiana 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Kingdom Hall struck by vandals again Email Story Recommend Story Printable Version Discuss

Published on 6/26/2009

The following reports were collected from Georgetown police and county deputies:

Church vandalized again

For the second time in as many months, a church near Andrews has been struck by vandals.

In April, the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses on Big Dam Swamp Road, was vandalized with graffiti painted on the walls and the sign on the front lawn.

This week, water was used to cause extensive damage to the house of worship.
    A woman called deputies Monday morning after arriving at the church and finding a large portion of the interior of the building flooded.
    Someone had placed a water hose underneath a door of the church and turned the water on and left the premises.
    Most of the damage was in the library, located next to the door where the hose was placed.
    Damage is estimated at about $2,000.

No arrests have been made in this incident.

• blondie
    blondie

I guess they will have to turn the water off inside the hall from now on.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Is this a confession tatiana............?

• Dark Side
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

Soggy Watchtower volumes....

• lancelink
    lancelink

I wonder how many people will now use the "mold" excuse and not attend the meetings.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Rutherford's Ghost is drunk again!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Clearly, this was an attack organized by a large, international organization... the United Nations!!!

As prophecied in Revelation, Isaiah, and Daniel, the attack on "God's people" has begun!

Watch for further attacks which will get the carpet in KH libraries damp throughout the world!!!

The Great Tribulation has indeed begun!!

B the X

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Interesting that most of the damage was to the library. I wonder how many of Russell's and Rutherford's books will have to be removed now.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

My theory is that it's someone who feels forced into going to the meetings and is going to great lengths to destroy the Hall so they can stay home and watch "CSI".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit