farrah

by chickpea 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

That is really sad. In a way, these people are our friends. They make us laugh, cry, think. They have helped eased our loneliness. We see them while we are doing our daily routines, they are around sometimes during our most intimate moments. If we are depressed, we just push a button and they are there to make us feel better.

The loss of Farrah as well as other celebrities is a personal loss for many of us, as they are people we invite into our homes, even at times when we don't want others around.

Rest easy pretty Lady.

• Heaven
    Heaven

What girl from the 70's did not try to have hair that looked like Farah's?

I tried. Didn't look quite the same but close.

I am saddened to hear of her passing. I liked her in Charlie's Angels and The Burning Bed. I hope she is in a better place now.

• Nowman
    Nowman

I was born in 1974, she was a household name...I knew the special was on recently, but I just could not watch it, it would be too sad for me...but I followed the news about her, I just saw she died...RIP

• The Berean
    The Berean

I celebrate her death. She had opportunities that most of us will never have. I am her age and when I die few will ever know I existed. Good for her ...

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I think her ex, the Six Million Dollar Man said a mouthful. He said she was an angel on Earth and is now an angel forever.....

I was a teenager when the Angels were on tv and I like Kate jackson way more than the others, but Farrah was aces anyways!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I find it fortunate that Wacko Jacko died the same day to releive Farrah's family of media harrassment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit