A Dating Site For Jehovah's Witnesses?!

by Blue Grass 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

I discovered a site called www.jwmatch.com which have pictures of individuals claiming to be JWs looking for others JWs to date. Based on the Watchtower's anti internet stance and meeting people online, I doubt this website is real. Has anyone else seen this site? Can anyone verify it's authenticity or prove that it's fake?

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

It's real. I know witnesses that have used it.

Despite their stance against the internet, they forget that there is an awful lot of desperation and chronic lonliness amongst witnesses. There really isn't that many opportunities for some witnesses to meet a potential mate.

• yknot
    yknot

Real......

I know some of those who have posted their pics....

One girl in a neighboring KH has been e-dating a guy for 5 months.

That said there is also an option just to be penpals.

........ of course in my opinion www.jwgift.org is far more scandalous.....

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I remember a brother that joined jwfacts for a joke and made up a profile without a picture. He had LOTS of sisters contacting him. I thought it was quite sad that so many women were so desperate.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

sorry i meant jwmatch not jwfacts Freudian slip

• yknot
    yknot
    I thought it was quite sad that so many women were so desperate.

Thus explains the high level of JW women married to UBMs......

The great JW man shortage rages on .....

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

There is this one too:

http://www.jwconnections.com/

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Someone should make a j-dub site for finding sex, & see how many j-dubs join it.

• oompa
    oompa

i very good old friend of mine just got married from one of these sites....she was ashamed to admit how they met.......i wish them the best....her hubby, one of my all time best friends died ten years ago..........oompa

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

About 6 years ago, my ex-wife hooked up with a male JW on-line. I never asked her, but I'm assuming it was on one of those sites. At the time, she was still here in Arizona and he lived in Oregon. She wound up moving there and marrying the guy. If I ever meet him, I'm gonna give him such a hug...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit