JWs doing "the Wave" at Convention?

by Gayle 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gayle
  • Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

i wonder how many uptight elders wouldn't take part because the mexican wave could potentially be pagan in origin...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

How worldly!

• sarahbear76
    sarahbear76

Hahaha that's kinda funny, I wonder what kind of music they did that too, I don't have sound on my computer lol.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I feel for these JWs. They are so desperate to have fun, understandably. However, watch out,, they will be counselled about this later at some point.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

What was going on that gave them the opp. to "Wave"? I only ask because when everyone is seated, there is usually stuff being preached at them. During lunch/breaks they are all out of their seats.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

You mean they were trying to have fun at a DA? That wasn't allowed back when I was a JW. They're losing control. They're going to have to get more security.

• chickpea
    chickpea

very likely this will be addressed by
    the buzz killers aka GB, DO, CO, CoBoE

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Gayle said: "I feel for these JWs. They are so desperate to have fun, understandably."

Agreed. Most of the time I feel a sort of embarrassment for them. They're so very lame and out of touch. Sad

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Chuck a Giant beach ball up there....have some attendants selling Hot Dogs and cold beer......and you've got me back......and sexy Sister Chearleaders!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit