North Korea Threatens To Attack

by megaflower 16 Replies latest jw friends

• sarahbear76
    sarahbear76

It might help if I posted the link to the video lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUvrN6ZTPpU

Sorry

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Ok, I had to watch that a while before I figured out what they were talking about. So flying saucers travel to the moon from antarctica on a regular basis? And what exactly is the proof of this? Some guy writing a blog on some internet site? Really?

The interviewee sounded a bit nuts if you ask me. The interviewer asked "what kind of G forces" you'd experience on the flight, and the interviewee said "none -- they're anti-grav... they have their own gravity with them" or something like that. Um, regardless of what propulsion any craft uses (combustion, anti-gravity, warp drive), inertia affects all mass as it changes velocity (speed and/or direction). If a craft accelerated at a high rate, it absolutely would produce high G forces regardless of propulsion means.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    They have said, "we will wipe the US off the face of the map".

If they are sitting there with a map of the US and a wet wipe in hand - possibly.

I'm reading "The Secret History of Nasa". It's crazy the stuff they have found.

I have sold a few copies of that book. Conspiracy books in general are doing very well at the moment. And what's great if they are out of print - the higher you price them the more people seem to want them. I suppose many surmise there is a correlation between the price and the quality of conspiracy "facts" they contain.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

About nasa...

NASA's mission to bomb the Moon

NASA will tomorrow launch a spectacular mission to bomb the Moon. Their LCROSS mission will blast off from Cape Canaveral, Florida, carrying a missile that will blast a hole in the lunar surface at twice the speed of a bullet. The missile, a Centaur rocket, will be steered by a shepherding spacecraft that will guide it towards its target - a crater close to the Moon's south pole. Scientists expect the blast to be so powerful that a huge plume of debris will be ejected.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=nasas-mission-to-bomb-the-moon-2009-06

------

article was June 17, 2009. I think the mission was postponed until next month.

• BurnTheShips
  • sarahbear76
    sarahbear76

I totally agree that the last video was hard to follow but it was interesting. If you have time check out "Out of the Blue" or "UFO The Greatest Story Never Told" on youtube. Again I'm still on the fence about it but they have some interesting arguments. Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Cheers,

Sarah :)

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

Holy ship...really? I need to watch more news. OMG that is scary. My Dad the prophet is no doubt glued to HNN about now.

So who thinks the JWs are going to claim North Korea is the King of the North?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit