The Stupidity of The JW "Ministry"

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The other day I was watching TV and a preacher named Morris Cerullo, I believe, was preaching about how God will bless us if we donate $$$$$ to him. I guess when you see these money hogs as opposed to JWs, JWs don't look so bad.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They "ordain" everyone that becomes baptized witlesses, even the "sisters". All this means is that they are required to preach to anyone and everyone that they meet, and they are to resolve spiritual problems that are out there in the territory (of course, using the techniques that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger orders them to). Even inactive witlesses are still "ordained ministers", because the Washtowel Slaveholdery wants to hold everyone responsible for the spiritual condition of those in their territory.

As for me, I have no desire to fulfill this misery. I do not feel like wasting all my time in field circus. I do not want to be used as an example, that others may be stumbled by my actions. I do not want to be responsible for a family going from being relatively happy and fun-loving and successful to being stagnant, dull, rarely having any fun, and broke. I do not want to be responsible for Critical Mass being reached in this country, even in a local area, helping them plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages. And, I do not want the accountability if I make a tiny presentation error and the person refuses the littera-trash, and I can be held responsible and blood guilty because I slipped up a bit in my presentation. Rather, I want to dog the whole assignment, and let someone else be responsible.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Ray Franz had it right, to be a "minister" in the context of the NT was applied to ADULTS! The Governing Body cynically applies pointless and unrelated scriptures to try to promote an idea of a minister that waters down the responsibility the NT puts on a "minister".

Ridiculous that a child, or a teen, could be a minister, even given the rare biblical (though debatable) examples of Samuel, Jesus, and others.

Anyone want to claim to belong to the "Sam and Jesus" club?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The whole thing is a farce..JW`s classicly take thier time getting from door to door..It`s simply not that important..Most JW`s don`t want anyone to answer the door..If the door is answered and JW`s don`t like what the person says,they do thier best to get away..LOL!!..................What is the point??!!...........................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

After i beat up jw's on their lack of accurate knowledge of the bible/watchtower I ask a SIMPLE QUESTION "WHO TOLD YOU YOUR A MINISTER OF GOD?" they always walk away begging for mercy. like taking candy from a baby

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

I love embarassing jw parents for taking little 9 year kids out to lie to householders. then i build up the kids by asking the parents why they are not taking the kids to the beach or park and making then wear monkey suits, peddling dope. then I ask the kids wouldn't you be happier riding your bike or at a birthday party/summer camp? I straight out tell the kids one day they will see the wt is full of crap and how mommy and daddy abused them. then I insult the parents for being rotten parents. I feel sorry you you minimus.

• Scully
    Scully

minimus writes:

The other day I was watching TV and a preacher named Morris Cerullo, I believe, was preaching about how God will bless us if we donate $$$$$ to him. I guess when you see these money hogs as opposed to JWs, JWs don't look so bad.

Are you kidding, minimus? The last few years we attended meetings and assemblies, I started making mental notes of how many times donating to the WTS was mentioned. They were hurting for cashflow once the Voluntary Donation Arrangementâ„¢ started, and it really showed in the unembarrassed, seemingly constant "suggestions" for donations. When I found out that the Accounts Reportâ„¢ delivered on the last day of a convention were purposely misleading by non-inclusion of the previous day's "take" in order to lay a guilt trip on the delegates to donate more money, I realized they were no better than any other church begging for money.

• minimus
    minimus

Scully, the dif is that this guy ONLY pushes for money. ALWAYS hawking something. I don't think JWs do this as much but I agree they ridicule religions for passing the plate but push $$$ on a regular basis themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit