Shocker! Watchtower says DON'T share experiences with demons..."it's promoting Satan!!"

by Witness 007 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bibledike
    bibledike

Im still waiting for the peace and security annocement suppose to be made by the rulers of this world and its demons host you know

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

You really have to be in some state of mind when you think you are being attacked by the demons. My mother has claimed so many times about her being attacked by the demonic forces (before being a JW and after being a JW ), that it is my belief my mom has become hysterical not in a humourous way but in a mental state of hysterics so as to believe she is being attacked and I believe it is just her own vivid imagination playing tricks on her. But then she was heavy into demonic activities ever since she was a young girl, she claimed to have ESP and could tell people their fortunes and it come true, she would wake in the night and say some one died at that particular moment and she'd be right. she'd seen a coat fly across the basement floor or see satan sitting behind the basement stairwell. She also claimed to have been sexually assulted in bed by the demons. I am not sure how much I want to believe regarding her stories, but you could never convince my mother that they never happened.

She passed her fear unto us as kids, especially to me as a young child as I was the oldest and three and a half years older then my second sister at this time, she often said to me at night that the black gloves would come and take my blankets off of me during the night and if I awoke with the covers off I was terrified. My mom thought it was funny. My second sister was like my mom and enjoyed the occult.

I just want to say this, if the WTS speaks only of he Devil on a week end assembly and not about our Lord Jesus Christ then they are worshipping Satan and not the true God.

Orangefatcat

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Good grief.....what next.....

h4o

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I didn't even give 'demons' any thought (just thought they were fictional beings in fantasy films) until I heard about them at the Kingdom Hall (as a child).

• winstonchurchill
    winstonchurchill

"necessary refinements" coming soon from WTS:

1.- Birthdays are not that bad. Pagan origin? So are wedding rings. Glorify individuals? What about wedding/baby showers, anniversaries. Sorry kids, for all the missed parties and presents. But just trust the organization and you'll be fine.

2.- Stop reporting your time. Nos scriptural basis. Sorry we botched that one too.

3.- You aren't gonna die in armaggedon for seeing an 'R' rated movie. What were we thinking?

4.- Nix pioneers. preaching 2 hrs. a day IS NOT 'full time'. It won't fast-track you to paradise either. Apologies to all those who wasted their time (and got skin cancer).

5.- Ok, we admit it! We know squat about when Jerusalem was destroyed, when the 'gentile times' started, when they ended, and if they ended at all. we know nothing. Sincere apologies to those who sold everything, didn't follow a career, didn't have kids, and basically ruined their life. Sorry, but that's how light is established!

6.- Our sincere excuse to those who died, but we ahve concluded that if you can have ice cream, milk and malt, well, we guess you can have a Milkshake! So, if you can take FRACTIONS, why can't you accept blood? Sorry, again, but hey! There's resurrection (or is there?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit