Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 06-21-09 WT Study (GOD'S WISDOM)

by blondie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Thanks for cutting through this mess Blondie and providing some visibility to the ridiculousness!

So now things in nature contain lessons for us to continue going to meetings and field service??

Are they running out of things to write about?

Honestly, today's article requires mental gymnastics to draw the conclusions drawn by the WBTS...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

To start, it is not wisdom to stubbornly adhere to a course that is not working. Keeping me qualified for the Value Destroyer Training School by keeping the opposite sex away from me at all times shows me that Jehovah only wants me to go through that Value Destroyer Training School, get a billion simultaneous assignments, plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages, and then be expendible even if He sees that it is not in my best interests. That is NOT wisdom!

Nor is it wisdom to not alter the course once I have turned apostate on the grounds of being ordered to just meet men. It has become obvious to me that Jehovah does NOT give a f*** about me--He HATES me, wants to use me up and throw me away, and give me an adverse judgment while getting MY hands dirty on His projects. All that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag would have had to have done to demonstrate wisdom would have been to assign me where the opposite sex would have been drawn to, not driven from, me upon seeing me turning apostate on the grounds of being told to just meet men. That, to me, is not wisdom but stubbornness (which Jehovah condemns in us).

I will also add that the illustrations are stupid. Humans are conscious of what is going to happen as a result of our actions. Animals are not. Are we supposed to abandon that, like Jehovah Scumbag wants me to abandon my sexual hopes, so we can waste our lives like so many ants? Are we supposed to sacrifice our lives like so many insects? (Like having any children whose parents I am forced to witless to having their lives totally ruined.) And yes, I will continue skipping boasting sessions--while I still can.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As somebody said, this is a light article that the congos enjoy talking through. Note the invitation to children at the beginning. Most of found the illustrations and their application to be naive and very limited. For every positive comment about a creature , you could find a negative.

Wiki said about gecko lizards , as well as good things about their amazing feet :"Many species will, in defense, expel a foul-smelling material and faeces onto their aggressors. " - What application to the Witnesses could we make of that?

Instead the dubs are told to "cling to Jehovah"...Or in fact the WTS ! So to ignore the evidence of their eyes, the reasoning of their brain, the evidence presented to show that WT doctrines are plain wrong...ignore all of that in favour of misplaced loyalty to an organization..

When they meet a person in their ministry that declines to consider their message because the loyally say that they "have their own religion thank you " - The Witnesses say that such ones will die for their closed mindedness...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So are we to compare the WTS organization to an ant colony?

The members are hard workers, but as a whole they are just annoying to humans who mostly wish to step on them and get rid of them.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I don't get how Joel's 'locusts' can be likened to Jehovah's servants who are unstoppably proclaiming the Kingdom message to the world.

The 'locusts' in Joel were ENEMIES of God's people invading their land and were only Jehovah's servants insofar as Nebuchadnezzar was (Jer. 25:9) to execute punishments on God's wayward people.

I don't think the writers have thought this through. Keeping with Joel's analogy of locusts (check out the thrust of his book), it would mean that JWs are the enemy being used by God to punish His people.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Leolaia

JW publishers = locusts

Young women = cows in heat

Worldlings = insect pests infesting a home

Catholic priests = dumb dogs

What else can be added to this illustrious list?

What about;

Apostate = vomit eating dog

Apostate = a pig rolling in filth

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Thanks a million for your work, Blondie.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

AND what about all the critters that are deliberately created to feed on blood in defiance of Gods laws?

The animals created to be vegetarian that have anticoagulants in their saliva so the wound will keep on bleeding as they feed?

The shrew whose males go into heat and then literally **** themselves to death even as their teeth fall out and their skin disintegrates.

The bird ticks made to live inside the shaft of the feathers, and the even tinier ticks that feed off the blood the other tick have ingested.

Kind of destroys the Walt Disney fantasy the WT would have us believe dont it?

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit