so i have really decided to lay off religion with my hardcore jw wife...

by oompa 35 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

damm it is awful.....and it is awful what i have put her through the past two years......so many tears, screams, walkouts, and even two brutal slaps on the chops...(all by her to me btw....although i have shed plenty of tears too).....just awful.......i so wish i could have just shut tf up.....but that is me.....vocal.....real.......open......we have been apart for awhile.......and i think that helped us both......i think she will now respect my non-jw life.....even though she will not be around my non jw friends ...give and take....and i will let her tread water in her cult.

otwo helped me so much...and others too with the one in one out thingy.........it is tough.....thanks wings, and bonzzo and olin moyles and redred rose........and jk.........and otwo......and [email protected] rodney.i will dance with you anytime!!)...and newlite and hubby robert7 and......flip...and ya...my first nemisis.......OUTLAW!!!........and any other i may have slighted..........

now if i can just kick this nightly booze thing......really worried i cannot.....this past two years has really taken a toll on me....and sorry guys.....my method of coping was to just go into the bottle....i so want to break this horrible trap i am in with it........i cant seem to sleep without it.....i saw a post from an England bro recently ........dry for a year........i did that once for 11 months 4 years ago......i really think that if i can get off the bottle......i may not obsess so much about our changed/altered/fraudulent bible.........damm that messed me up....htf can we actually CHANGE THE BIBLE TO MAKE IT SAY WHAT WE WANT IT TOO!!!!!...........but i am a raised in fourth generation dub........and that does make things a bit complicated.......it was my entire life............if you dont know.....you prob never will..........................................oompa

• oompa
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..How many bullet holes in your foot,did it take to figure that one out?..LOL!!........If you lay off on the booze,you won`t obsess as much..Try a nice glass of wine before bed..Much better than getting all f*cked up..We are both generation Dub Kids..You got to let that sh*t go...........................................OUTLAW

• sspo
    sspo

Glad you're back with her and hope your new strategy in coping with her works out.

• redredrose
    redredrose

Oomps,

I've been thinking about you all day since we talked. A thought on the sleeping problem, have you tried melatonin? I've been using it for some time and it really helps. Just found a combo of melatonin and theanine at Costco which is even better. Hubby tried it and now swears by it too, and he hates taking any kind of med. It may or may not help, but it won't hurt you.

Thinking good thoughts about you and the wife.

Rose

• oompa
    oompa

thanks outlaw....but i am on big full glass of zin number five......and am so wired......life without gin is not fun.......i have spent two entire nights without sleep when i laid off..........full of racing thought/anxiety.....right now.....i so wish i had gone to the abc store...i will not sleep all nite prob......but i am really trying to quit...doc said i should taper off a bit...........oomps

any judgemental types out there can pile on again.......(notice i did not say judgemental bastards)...........

• redredrose
    redredrose

Afterthought -

Hubby said he might go to the meeting this Sunday and asked if I wanted to come. My reply was why would I go when all I want to do is fly under the radar. He said "Good point, thats what I've been trying to do for a couple of years. Maybe I ought to rethink that."

Then tonight he made some derogotory remark about the elders and then laughed and said I was infecting him with my bad attitude. Yay!

Drip, drip, drip....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Bud..Your f*cking up..Lay off on the gin............Look Bud..PM me..I`ll read it the morning..........This has to end...........It can all be worked out..Trust me.....................................OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

now if i can just kick this nightly booze thing......really worried i cannot.....this past two years has really taken a toll on me....and sorry guys.....my method of coping was to just go into the bottle

I will never lay off you until you actually get off your ass and get some help.

Step 1: Realizing you need help. I think you're there.

Step 2: Actually doing it.

Getting hammered is so f*&^king lame. It's too bad you have the genetics to rely on alcohol, but your life isn't going to get better until you get off your arse and do something about it. That means professional help, and stop listening to idiots that enjoy your drunken rants here, egging you on.

You're one whole hell of a lot smarter and stronger than you think - now sleep your booze off and do something tomorrow.

If there's one thing I HATE about Jehovahs Witnesses is how they have these little drinking binges every weekend - completely lame. Life is so much more than getting wasted.

Now are you actually going to do something or what?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Have you thought about admitting yourself into the hospital to dry out?

h4o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit