Why next year has to be better than this one!!!!!

by kevin221 8 Replies latest jw friends

• kevin221
    kevin221

1. Because I have met so may new friends on this board and hope to meet many more.

2. Because life always tends to get better, no matter what.

3. Because Jon is in a better place, even though I miss him with all my heart. (Sorry I couldn't help myself).

4. Because I finally realized that God is a myth, what a freaking relief that was.

Best wishes and happy holidays to all,
    Kevin

• larc
    larc

Kevin,

I am glad that you found us through Jon, and we could give you some support. Even out of bad experiences, some good comes from it.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Like I said in another thread, Merry Christmas and have a Happier New Year Kevin. You deserve it.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• LB
    LB

Things will get better kevin. Sorry about your dad. Never an easy thing. See you in chat soon.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((kevin)))))

I'm glad that you came here. And I don't mind you mentioning Jon, because he was a great guy and loved by many. I miss him too. And through him, I have "met" another great person - YOU. Glad you found us.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Kevin221

3. Because Jon is in a better place....

4. Because I finally realized that God is a myth, what a freaking relief that was.

Then how is it that you believe that Jon is "in a better place"? What "place" is that? If there's no God, then there's no "place" either ... is there? Except, of course, in the figment of your imagination.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Yajerk,

The name is Jon, not Joh.
    Learn how to spell!!!

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Kevin,

Sorry to learn that you have had another major loss. I, too hope the New Year brings you great happiness.
    ((((Hugs))))

• ISP
    ISP

All the best for the New Year, Kevin. I am sure it will be better. A tough year all round, really.

Best Wishes

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit