Have you ever been on TELEVISION?

by BonaFide 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

I sometimes try to put a non-Witness topic out there, guess I need a break.

I was on TV once. When I was a missionary I was filmed as I gave a talk at the assembly. 30 seconds max.

Back here in the States, I auditioned for a reality TV show once, and I made it to the first round, but the show was never picked up.

And you?

BF

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Yes, I did three movies with this dude who disapeared down the telephone.

But TV? Seriously? Yes, I did some adverts/commercials in the past. Some where flighted in the USA. For an Insurance company, thus,.. you may have seen me.

ASMITH

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

yes

had my 5 mins of fame

nuff said

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Just in the stands at sporting events, I think. And maybe a few times when the "Word of the Year" voting was broadcast on the news.

Nothing else really comes to mind. I do know a lot of people who've been on TV themselves. A few months ago I had dinner with a friend of my BF's the night before he was interviewed for 60 Minutes.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Yes. 20 programs or so, news, commentaries. 5-6 hours. Nationwide.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Bonafide what did you do in your audition?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Yes on Captain Kangaroo TV show, there were about 30 small kids including me there on TV.

• blondie
    blondie

Three times as a spokesman for my department and once as a spokesman for a cultural fair and once as a union officer.

• poppers
    poppers

I was in the audience of "Truth or Consequences" in 1971 while in the Marine Corps as part of a bit Bob Barker did. We took the "29 Palms Stagecoach" to the studio.

• homeschool
    homeschool

I just did a commercial 2 weeks ago for a local channel. My mother is so proud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit