Do you have special or secret code words to share us with?

by asilentone 23 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

My friends and I used to say, "We're bar-b-queing chicken tonight.", when we were going to indulge in "happy smoke".

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

My friends complained when I announced that I would be in the bathroom, so I started saying "I'm going to disappear for a few minutes .Don't come looking for me."

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

A furniture store I worked in called being in/going to the bathroom ...........Number 4. We had code numbers for stuff and bathroom was Four. Where's purps, She is in four, hopefully it was never announced over the PA!!

Also my boss, when talking to his wife on the phone, with business people around and employees, we travelled allot, When ending the phone conversation, cuz saying I love you I think embarrassed him for others to here....their code was when ending a call was Remember. Which I thought was really sweet.

My daughter and I had code words when she was little as she was with me with business people quite a bit, but for the life of me I can't remember any of them now.

purps

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

i have one

its called "look! a troll!"

when I feel in fear of my own argument being compromised cause its so weak.

I think this isnt really code tho, people use it around here alot.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

damn, i'm really doing the double posts today.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start

Now that's just nasty.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Now that's just nasty.

You expected anything less of me?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    You expected anything less of me?

No, but I am proud!

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

My girls & I always liked the line from Paper Moon, "This little lady got to go winky tink" , then we would bounce of with a girly walk.

I can't repeat what the men around here say.

BF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit