I got caught on this site... AGAIN...

by cognac 21 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

Well, about a year and a half ago my hubby found out I was on this site. World War III just about broke out. He has known I've been coming here but it's just something we didn't talk about. I think he wanted to not have to face it or something.

Anyways, I LEFT THE SCREEN OPEN RIGHT TO IT. So, when he opened the computer, the jw site was right there.

So, he said he didn't like me on this site, bla, bla, bla. I said there is no way I'm not coming. I said I wasn't trying to cause trouble - I don't want to smoke, do drugs, commit adultery, etc. I said the reason I was on this site was because things bothered my conscious the way the society does things.

He said that nobody is perfect.

I said that's true, but they are bloodguilty. Then, I brought up the organ transpants flipflop, and how it bothered my conscious that they view the symbol of life as more sacred then life itself.

He said, well, they will be resurrected.

I said that's true, but who are they to put somebodys life in there own hands because THEY WENT BEYOND WHAT WAS WRITTEN? Now, these people had to miss out on life, seeing there kids and grandkids, etc. And, there loved ones have to also deal with the consequences.

He said he understood and said that he just said something to begin with because he loves me.

So, overall, I think it was a GREAT anti-witness!

Anyone here ever get caught? What happened?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Why would he get upset? Didn't he come here once himself?

I'm confused cognac.

nj

• shamus100
    shamus100

tsk tsk...

They will be resurrected, so it's okay to have no respect for human life. They don't even know how stupid they sound.

• cognac
    cognac
    Why would he get upset? Didn't he come here once himself?

lol, yup. But, he said he felt bad and I guess felt like to repented...

• I quit!
    I quit!

Your husband seems like a pretty nice guy. Wouldn't a good JW ran to the elders and tattled on you by now? Maybe he is having doubts himself. He doesn't appear to be a hard core JW.

Even though I have been away from the Watchtower for years and made my position very clear when I left I don't keep any xjw info out or come here when she is around to avoid problems. Once in a while the jw crap comes up and it can lead to an argument so out of sight out of mind works best for us.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Oh shit, my wife thinks I'm having an affair by being on this board talking to others....Sheesh!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well look at that face Quirk, you are pretty hot............irresistible.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

It must be the hair....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Resurrected??????????????..........Just like all the other good JW`s that have been resurrected............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

God at resurrection:

Oh, gee, sorry about that old light there matey. Guess you died for no good reason. You're alive now anyways, so we're all good. Tell your now grown children that I'm sorry.

Now go farming and clean up that crap or I'll kill you again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit