The ladys of The View talk about the convention......BIG DEAL !!!!!!

by av8orntexas 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Did anyone else receieve this email and clip from a friend ? This was a fwd from my PO from another witless.

Subject:FW: Witness Given on THE VIEW- VERY INSTERSTING
    Date:
    Check out how the ladies from the show "The View" try their best to decipher the message from the 2009 "Keep on the Watch" District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. This episodebroadcasted on June 4, 2009.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMmpjSFPG9U }

I like how she ( the original emailer ) says the ladies are trying to 'DECHIPER' the meaning of the convention. WTF ??? Is this NSA sensative,code-orange, G5 clearance, classified material the GB is passing out nowadays ?

I get really mad when people send me these emails all ' hyped' up, big EGO and all JUST because somebody on TV said...

"Jehovahs witness........" and it's like Yes !! People aree talking about us !!!!

• out4good3
    out4good3

They love it when people are talking about them, especially when the people talking are trying to decipher something about them.

But, when someone who really knows about them airs their dirty laundry.....it's dem damn poz-tates!!!!

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I know. They really believe people around thw world know who they are ( in a positive sense ) My aunt is one of those witnesses.

And yep, if people know the bad stuff about them.....oh it's all propaganda. The apologists on that YOUTUBE page posting comments make me sick. Man I'm glad I know the truth about the troof.

I had another email I was going to post,but this is nauseating enough

All the 'false' excitement ( see chain emails ) over how Jehovah is using The View and this and that one to spread the good news is a bit much. Even when I attended regularly, stuff like this was very lame to me.

• Gregor
    Gregor

The JW's love to hear their organization mentioned in the media. They are so totally ignored in spite of their Whiz-bang-pow doctrines I think they need reinforcement that they real, or least bring them up to the level of UFO abductees.

• bibledike
    bibledike

Jehovah Witnesses have to believe that this system is ending because they spent their whole lives in that organization. They raised their families and disown themselves from having and finding true friends as well as lover because of that religion. There no way that they'll come to terms that the whole thing is a bunch of crap. They rather for over 6 billion of people to die than their lives being a lie.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas
    GregorRe: The ladys of The View talk about the convention......BIG DEAL !!!!!! posted about an hour ago (6/16/2009)

Post 4151 of 4151
    Since 12/12/2005

The JW's love to hear their organization mentioned in the media. They are so totally ignored in spite of their Whiz-bang-pow doctrines I think they need reinforcement that they real, or least bring them up to the level of UFO abductees.

I never thought of that,but you're right. It's like they need that reinforcement or validation. A kinda told ya so deal or something.

Bibledike

How they can keep pushing the doubts back amaze me.

• rebel8
    rebel8

You are effing kidding me. They think that was a GOOD WITNESS????

That was an embarassment! First of all it's coming from an ousted witness who's poking fun of them. Then she states point blank what really happened in 1975.

What egos they must have to be able to turn a total ripping to shreds into a compliment in their minds.

• oompa
    oompa

i love it........get your mails done if they have given an exact date for the end........that was a great segment......and TOTALLY not pro jw......oomps

you can tell she has been talkin to the others on the side.....they get it......

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I diagree that the video is a "total ripping to shreds" of the JWs, but it still is nowhere near pro-jw.

The panelists basically poke fun at JWs in the same way most poke fun at anybody who thinks they have the goods on when the end of the world is coming. I suppose that because the one girl is now an evangelical christian she still buys into the idea that Bible texts fortell things happening in our day (e.g. nation of Israel, wars, ect). That would explain why she kept brining the subject back to how these things 'are in the bible', but would give her own explanation as to what it means.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

My sister sent me an email with the clip saying omg we made the news. I was like what? that wasn't news you idoit there making fun you guys. and I asked yeah while your at it explain to me the stay alive still 75 things. and get back to me. till this day she has not written back to me or have answered my emails.( in my mind she thinks she being perscuted by me.) excuse my spelling..

Peaches....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit