Dear Brothers and Sisters

by JWMAN 36 Replies latest jw friends

• JWMAN
    JWMAN

Dear Brothers and sisters:
    There is darkness in this world. Many have e-mailed me with concerns and asking for help and advise. Because of the number of unsuspecting friends that visit this site, this site for topics related to Jehovah’s Witnesses must be brought to a site for light, not darkness. Please help me!

I call each Christian here back to their senses to the real issues at hand. Currently, many use this forum as an excuse for loose conduct and mis-information. Many brothers are relentlessly beaten by others who do not subscribe to their darkness. The word of God’s truth will help us to do this. We must help all those who are crying and calling out. A lot of pain is here. Who stands with me? Not one?

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

No one has emailed you.

They will kick your ass out on the street and you will be the next wacko fundy christian or "MDS". You need help. See a doctor.

Path

• JWMAN
    JWMAN

Dear brother Pathofthorns:

I truly hear you!! However, please know that I am here for you!

• COMF
    COMF

I call each Christian here back to their senses to the real issues at hand.

Hey!

I'm feeling slighted here. Only Christians get to return to their senses? Hmph. Partiality... I am soooo disillusioned.

COMF

• JWMAN
    JWMAN

COMF:

Please don't take offence! Love will win out, all things will be set right in Jehovah's eyes! Thanks for your post!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Once again JWMan you are avoiding the issues at hand.

If your organization is indeed the truth.. answer why did the WTBTS knowingly affiliate itself with the United Nations as a registered Non-Governmental Organization and then revoked their membership only when the knowledge of the alliance was made public? Surely even someone as devout as you can reason that accepting and abiding by the UN Charter for membership as an NGO is total hypocrisy and against every fundamental teaching the WTBTS has preached from the platform and in literature for decades.

Explain.. why has the WTBTS which is allegedly spirit directed by God, changed its stance on issues such as blood transfusions time and time again.

Explain JWMan, why the WTBTS has overstepped the boundaries of the Bible and decided to implement standards pertaining to facial grooming and sex between married couples? Issues which possess no Scriptural backbone.

The reality is you cannot.

I fully expect you to reply with some concocted nonsense about how all of us are in darkness or angry, when in fact I am simply acknowledging issues at hand which are very plain and clear cut. So I say to you, either provide substantiated reason for the above stated issues, or cease and desist with your ranting.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Don't Feed The Trolls

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• JWMAN
    JWMAN

Brother Reborn2002:
    I know, I know, many questions you are seeking an answer to. I can’t do it all here now. Please understand and forgive me. However, let me speak to your heart: What, deep down are you missing? We all want goodness and to do right to all........... E-mail me and we shall speak.

What your true answers are, are not to your questions you posted!

• JWMAN
    JWMAN

jayhawk1:

I care about you to! So does our God!

• COMF
    COMF

JWMan, you're Gary LaMotta, aren't you.

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit