watson
    Mum messed up AGAIN

Not seeing it Mouthy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well thanks my dear Watson

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Appreciate the article mouthy, I had not seen it yet......still highlights the heinous nature of the policy.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This piece of duplicity by the WTS caused a stir in the U K at the time..I had people at work telling me that it "was OK to have blood now" , even though I was by then out of the movement. The press reported it correctly at face value, that a dub would no longer be d'f'd...little realising the semantics of the J W Org.

This was a change that meant "no change" , except I guess they can do without the effort of a judicial committee and call you d/a'd - just like that !

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Grace, it doesn't matter when they wrote it---the very fact that they wrote it is bad enough!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Grace, it doesn't matter when they wrote it---

Thanks for letting me off the hook.How are you sweetie???
    I hope your hanging in...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I agree - I hadn't seen it or even heard of it and I was still a JW in 2000 - nothing was ever said from the platform!!!!!

I reckon they publish these things and don't inform the rank and file.

As I said in my little header ( I can't post from my mobile) This organisation is the disgusting thing that stands in the holy place. They speak on behalf of their god.....THEIR god - I know it's not the same as my god. My god isn't a blithering idiot that cannot make up it's mind.

• mouthy
    mouthy

MINE EITHER LOU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit