Goodbye.

by Preston 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

I haven't posted regularly on this site in quite some time, but I just wanted to say to those I have known over the years how much I've appreciated your kindness and your advice. There are quite a few of you here, almost too many too name. My health has deteriorated over the past year I've been struggling with being ill. I have a heart defect that has made it hard for me to function and to work. I feel its important to enjoy my life right now and spend less of it in the virtual world, and because of this I will no longer be posting.

Thank you Simon for allowing me to post to your site since 2001. This is my last post here and I have posted a similar note to another site.

I love all of you more than anything else in the world.

My email is tarkovskyfan AT gmail DOT com and if you want to keep in touch you may email me and I will respond.

P.S. - I've commented on film over the years, and some have asked what my favorite films of all time are. My must see film list before you die is: 2001, Fanny and Alexander, Three Colors Trilogy, Balthazar, Sanso the Baliff, Mulholland Drive, Once Upon a Time in the West, Andre Rublev, Ordet, The Seventh Seal, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

My real name is Justin but I will end my last post as I have done in the past.

- Preston

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Preston..Come back when you can......................OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm sorry to see you go Preston. You always seemed very fair and reasonable on the politics threads, which I am far too interested in. I'm sorrier still to hear that your health has deteriorated. I agree about enjoying your life. Have a blast! We'll be here.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Justin/Preston... good to "see" you and I wish you all the best. Best wishes, love and strength to you.

Love,
    Baba.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Sorry to hear you are ill. Chronic illness is so devastating. I hope you enjoy your life in the real world. Thanks for your posts and the kind goodbye.

Best wishes, choosing life

• Dagney
    Dagney

Justin/Preston,

I'm saddened to hear of your illness, and wish you strength and peace during this difficult time. I want to thank you for coming out to an aposta-lunch we had when I visited Tucson last year. I was very touched by all who made the trip in order to meetup.

Take good care of yourself, enjoy your life.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Justin,

Thank you for your input over the years - you are one poster that I will certainly remember.

On my overseas adventures I will add you to my email list. Don't worry, I don't forward junk to anyone. Only direct emails from me.

Take care of your health, and don't come back - enjoy your life! It would be very nice to meet you one day in person.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Justin,

I'm sorry about your bad health and hope that there's an improvement in your condition soon. I regret not having had the opportunity to get to know you better here on board. Thanks for posting your e-mail address.

I'm no cineaste, but I love cinema!

Coco, better late than never, eh?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am so very sorry you are sick Justin.
    I hope you will let some one know how your doing
    from time to time. I would love you to let
    me know...I will pray for you,nightly.
    http://exjw.weebly.com

Grace Gough

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am so sad to hear about your health. I'm not really one to pray, but in this case I will, and I will definately concentrate on sending some positive, healing energy. I hope there is some chance of you getting better.

You know what? I still think about that time I got the vanload of us lost in the rain heading to FT. Worth! I'm glad we finally ended up at our destination-(I consider it a miracle), but you know what? I had kust as much fun being with everyone in the van.

Please take care of yourself, avoid Stress, eat well and try to enjoy life as best you can.

Remember that you are loved!

CJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit