Theocratic Lurker spies

by vikesgirl101 17 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I do know that a poster from here was subpoenaed in regard to some molesting legal cases to give a deposition for the WTS. They were presented with printouts of things they had said here and elsewhere. But then they did not go out of their way to hide their identity. A few jws have read on here and discerned that a poster was someone they know, but then these people used their real photos.

Does this mean that someone is reading on here from the WTS or your local congregation to find small fish fry? No. But just be careful with your personal information.

Blondie

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I kinda liked how Renaia replied. Just cuz that sort of stuff is close to my heart. Not that I believe any of it. Conspiracy theories are my secret pleasure.

I highly doubt that there's any sanctioned project by Bethel or COs to hunt for dissidents. But I know for a fact that individual elders have taken it upon themselves to scan through this site and are monitoring whats being discussed to relay it back to the CO and some of their contacts in Bethel. Basically to suck up.

Of the hundreds of elders who scan here for whatever reasons, an occasional zealot may make a connection and call someone upon it. I personally know back when this site was on the older server I had to ask that some of my posted material be removed because I disclosed a little too much about myself. I knew of an elder in the congregation I was at, that was a little overly zealous in his crusade to find dirt on a couple of publishers that were on facebook and some other sites. They weren't on JWD but the elder didn't know that.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, innocencent Reinna,

As sure as you are psychotic, there are spies here.

I have ran into people from my very own home congregation here. I have met people who know my old friends here... and there is no doubt that the fine folks at beth-hell are looking to see what kind of nutjobs leave theyre "truth". Theocratic warfare, don'tchaknow? Liscence to lie....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Blondies Right..

Reniaa consistantly posts about things,she knows nothing about..

And..

Shamus fell out of his tree again..

.................................LOL!!

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

Reniaa... you are correct hehe

• shamus100
    shamus100

Shamus fell out of his tree again..

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

The Internet Wilderness is a great way to find the real truth!

When I first plugged my computer into the DSL modem I felt like I had the wings of an eagle and could fly up high and see everything happening around the entire world.

I can think of no other technology on this whole earth that has facilitated this in such a profound way.

Yes, the elders at the Kindom Hall spent many hours on the platform trying to restrain me but I eventually got away into this wilderness.

There are truths to be found on the WWW that continue to swallow up the river of lies being published by the WTBTS.

If I had stayed in the Kingdom Hall any longer the river of lies might have just carried me away.

I am free to find the truth and got away from all the things acting as a restraint.

Now that I am away from his face I can see how spectacular Satan's Unrighteous Deception has really been!

Revelation 12

14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given the woman, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place; there is where she is fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent. 15 And the serpent disgorged water like a river from its mouth after the woman, to cause her to be drowned by the river. 16 But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river that the dragon disgorged from its mouth. 17 And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

Things that make you go hhhmmmmmmmm

Regards

abe

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

There is no 'Black ops' department at The WB&TS, if there was, I would probably have been part of it, ..uhm, before my escape.

But there are active JW's that peek to see who is chatting, rather than 'what' is being said. If you can find an evil apostate and 'out' him, that will equal to big brownie points with the orginization.

But how do you tell the elders where you got your info from?

Ps, having a cold one with Elvis and James Dean. Marilyn and Gretha are popping in later.

Agent Smith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit