Yes and I showed you in Revelation ch 19 the coming of Jesus as well as the angel with the shout.
Wanted: JW apologist to explain how Michael is Jesus is Michael
we are talking about voice here that raises the dead. is it an archangel or Jesus's? or both is Jesus the archangel
Jesus voice. Can you show me a verse that says the voice of an archangel raises the dead?
Whatever others think of "the Lord* himself" , the WT designates (with a footnote) that this Lord in 1 Thes 4:16 is Jehovah.
1 Thes 4;16
- For the Lord himself, with a word of command, with the voice of an archangel and with the trumpet of God, will come down from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
- 7 Then I saw the heavens opened, and there was a white horse; its rider was (called) "Faithful and True." He judges and wages war in righteousness.
- His eyes were (like) a fiery flame, and on his head were many diadems. He had a name 8 inscribed that no one knows except himself.
- He wore a cloak that had been dipped in 9 blood, and his name was called the Word of God.
The Lord descending
- The armies of heaven followed him, mounted on white horses and wearing clean white linen.
- Out of his mouth came a sharp sword to strike the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod, and he himself will tread out in the wine press 10 the wine of the fury and wrath of God the almighty.
- He has a name written on his cloak and on his thigh, "King of kings and Lord of lords."
- 11 Then I saw an angel standing on the sun. He cried out (in) a loud voice to all the birds flying high overhead, "Come here. Gather for God's great feast,
- Ahhh, here is the voice of the archangel, and the shout.....
- to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of military officers, and the flesh of warriors, the flesh of horses and of their riders, and the flesh of all, free and slave, small and great."
will power, well that was very nice of the WT. This is identified as Jesus in Revelation 19.....so the WT does all the work here to prove the Divinity of Jesus. :)
Well, I think that since they used to believe in the divinity of Christ, once they decided to make the change - Jesus demoted to angel - they had alot of work ahead of them.
Obviously they missed a few.
LOL yes the WT has missed quite a few.
also - the imagery gives the air of total arrogance.
Can you imagine being someone really important and upon entering the room shouting 'HERE I COME! HERE I COME!