Just accused of being an Elderette....

by restrangled 30 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey everyone, I respect your position.

But guess what? I don't respect someone posting on this board, attacking one position, apologies or not. Ya don't get to accuse us of being the most nasty mean people in one post and then say I'm sorry in in the next.

Something doesn't add up.

WAKE UP...

R.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Behind the shed?...the most disgusting reference I have heard yet on JWd.

He was kidding dont take it seriously . He was trying to be funny

• restrangled
    restrangled

Mouthy, I regard you and few others as the most repected people on this forum.

I came on 3 years ago posting stuff I shouldn't have....

I never introduced myself on this forum accusing anyone of anything........

r

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, I regard you and few others as the most repected people on this forum.

LOOK all you wonderful folks praising me...YOU KNOW!!! What I do on those occasions.
    Hanging boobs & head out the window ,it is getting stuck...LOL
    Thanks Restrangled for your respect. But we all will get hurt at one time or another
    because we cant see the faces at the time of their writing.
    WE all "goofed" at one time or another when we first posted. Dont read some of MY oldies please!

• scrapmama777
    scrapmama777

So I am a troll? Could you please enlighten me as to what a troll is?

Yes, I did come on here with my panties in a bunch. I did apologize for it too, several times. But I guess that makes me suspicious. Whatever.

I don't care if you like me or not. You certainly have the right to your own opinion.

I did come out kicking and screaming very judgemental and mean things and after reading the many replies, some nice, some not so nice, I have put my tail between my legs and have admitted that I was wrong to do so.

Believe me or not, I am not too worried. I guess I will go back under my bridge and stay there.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Scrapmamma....

I never once called you a troll. I was angry about your accusations.

Thank you for addressing my thread.

I am 50 years old this month trying to deal with a 75 year old mom, plus uncles, aunts, etc. that believed they would be in the

new system by now.

Thankyou for contacting me.

r.

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH "aint that nice" Make up time Good girl restrangled
    So scrappy take your tail out of between your legs .That will hurt in time

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

Reading this topic makes me feel like I’m out in field service on a Tuesday morning with a Minivan full of cranky sisters.

My typical way of handling this situation would be to say “Sooooo does anybody have any RV’s they need to take care of after coffee break?”

P.S. - except you Mouthy. There is always one sister you just don’t mess with.

• restrangled
    restrangled

You know what....?

My heart hurts.............I cant keep from crying. I',m so tired....

I'll talk to you tomorrow.

r

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Oh dear lord. It's threads like this that remind me of why I rarely come to this site anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit