Just accused of being an Elderette....

by restrangled 30 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

sorry that the Elderette of the board told you to her @%&

Really? The Elderette of the board....Me? I call something as I see it after being exposed to witnesses for 50 years?

Some one posts here accusing everyone of being judgmental and she blasts everyone saying she won't reply afterwards?

She finally posts and most run to kiss her hind end.......thanking her for being here, please keep posting....blah blah blah.

Nahhh...I'm not an elderette, but I do see bullshit after 50 years....please give me that.

r.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I know nothing of the situation, but some people tend to play the "JW card" (in its myriad forms) all too readily on this forum.

• yknot
    yknot

Maybe we decided to react in an opposite manner then she posted because we remember what it was like to be that way as active JWs.

Even when we get a troll, we want them to stay and to limit their intake of the WTS koolaid.

I do think she came on strong but she did apologize and is now having a discussion rather then tossing accusations!

What can I say even Ex-JWs like to see new ones 'progress'

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sorry Drwt...I don't undertand....

I am a very straight forward girl.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

don't let it bother you

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I was referring to the "elderette" label/insult.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ynot said:

I do think she came on strong but she did apologize and is now having a discussion rather then tossing accusations!

Sorry, I think this person cares little about Jws....she is playing games.

r.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

So, Telling someone to Kiss your %@&% is OK, even AFTER the New poster Apologized and said this :

"I appreciate all of your comments. Maybe I did come on here being judgemental myself, not knowing what brought you all to this point. I apologize deeply for that." "To those who had children who were abused by a witness, I am truly sorry for all that you and your family have had to go through and do NOT know the pain that you have had to endure because of it. " for some reason I felt compelled to voice my feelings anyway. Isn't that what you all are doing, voicing your feelings, opinions and your concerns over what the Watchtower organization has done to you? I respect your opinions, as everyone has the right to one. I am sure that you are a warm friendly group who comes here for understanding in your choice to leave the organization."

She apologized. But, evidently that wasn't good enough. You are STILL calling her a troll! After you tell her to . Whatever happened to giving someone the benefit of a doubt? IF, If she is a troll, it will eventually come to light anyways. Do you realize how many good people have been chased away from here by being accused of being trolls?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I am so glad it was YOU they called the Elderette...LOL
    I was hunting the board to see if it was me....LOL
    I have my nose put out of joint. I like to think I am the elderette
    But you have uprooted me Dont worry about it sweetie.
    We all get a little ticked of when we realize a newbie thinks we are Bad.
    But we have to give scrappy the benifit of the doubt. After all we have all
    been there & done that.. But she seems to be on the level.
    She did apologise twice ....

• restrangled
    restrangled

Quiet leaving...why would you post this?:

must say, you've both got very handsome dogs in your avatars - have they met yet? behind the shed maybe?

What does this have to do with anything?

Behind the shed?...the most disgusting reference I have heard yet on JWd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit