Masons/Illuminati

by Black Man 13 Replies latest jw friends

• rem
    rem

Comf,

Thanks, man.

If my wife finds out she'll probably kill me! :) What are they going to do if they find me, ignore me more? Hey, I almost sounded like a paranoid conspiracy theorist!

Take care of yourself!

rem, paranoid android

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • chasson
    chasson
    Most that are Masonic in nature were originated in the Mystery schools of ancient Egypt and can be empirically traced through the Hebrew nobility (via Musa/Moses, who was in fact of the royal Egyptian household, thus received the best education in the land) and into Europe, specifically France via the Knights Templar, which was a pawn organization for the most elite/elusive group of illuminati suspects known to most as the Elders of Zion.

Hi,

You must believe that what Pastor Anderson said is true.
    Unfortunatelly, read the book of Mark Hofnung called "The esoteric Egypt" to see that it is only urban legend.

The mistery of Egypt's religion were not secret at all. Astrology don't come from the Egypt and Alchemy was based only in part on the Egypt's religion. The myth of the secret knowledge of Egypt was build in the Ptolemaic 's period, and was a syncretism of both greek and egypt's religion. In fact, Moses was not initiated in a secret religion of Egypt,even if the writer of Hebrew told that.

Bye

Charles

• Black Man
    Black Man

Thanks for all your replies. This stuff fascinates me. I was recently asked if I'd be interested in joining up. I declined because I didn't have that much knowledge on the subject, but I am intrigued.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Blackman,

Check out the Secret Order of Skull and Bones based out of Yale. If you want some good conspiracy stuff you'll find it.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit