Masons/Illuminati

by Black Man 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

Anyone know anything concrete about the Masons & The Illuminati? I've read some things here and there on the net but nothing outside of general ramblings? I've heard the typical, "they run the freeworld", "when you become one, you're one for life", "you'll have a great hookup if you're one of them" spiel. I know someone who is a Mason, but you can't get anything out of him about it. It's almost a deathly silence (even after drinking) whenever the topic comes up.

I hear there are like 32 levels to become a full-fledged Mason but I really know nothing concrete beyond that outside of the fact that they throw great orgy parties and such. Anybody know anything about this group?

• ricoananas
    ricoananas

Search the Internet. Very helpful.

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

I think most masons would tell you..but then they would have to kill you.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

As best as I can figure...

Russell was a Mason-wanna-be but never was (he admitted he wasn't though he made several references to the Masons)

sf has done considerable research on the matter. I would suggest pulling up his threads, you will find lots of info.

• cadreinc
    cadreinc

Hello Blackman,
    My name is Chris and I'm April's/Tatiana's son. I have studied extensively on topics such as the Freemasons and other known/unknown secret societies. Most that are Masonic in nature were originated in the Mystery schools of ancient Egypt and can be empirically traced through the Hebrew nobility (via Musa/Moses, who was in fact of the royal Egyptian household, thus received the best education in the land) and into Europe, specifically France via the Knights Templar, which was a pawn organization for the most elite/elusive group of illuminati suspects known to most as the Elders of Zion.

The French name for this organization is, I believe, the Priore de Sion. The purpose for this organization is to put the Merovingian bloodline, which once governed ancient France and part of Germany, back into power by way of "divine right to rule." The proof of this divine right? Well, according to all of the evidence amassed thus far concerning this particular order, this bloodline is the bloodline of Yashua Bar Yusef, otherwise known as Jesus son of Joseph and Mary, otherwise known as Jesus Christ.

I'll stop here for now because this could take all night and I don't have all night. This is the best I could do in summarizing this subject in such a short amount of time, but I will give you a few sources of information that may assist you in your search for truth concerning, not just the Masons, but other secret societies, that may, in fact, all tie in to the same purpose of this purported New World Order that William Cooper spoke so much about in his best-selling book "Behold A Pale Horse".

Here are a few titles, (that should be found in your local library.):

"The Hiram Key" By Christopher Knight & Robert Lomas

"The Message Of The Sphinx" By Graham Hancock & Robert Bauval

"The Holy Blood & The Holy Grail" Michael Baigent

"The Holy Tablets" By Dr. Malachi Zadok York

"The Inner Circle" By Tex Marr

These are just a few titles that should be able to start you on the quest for the truth about secret societies. My suggestion would be to read through the bibliographies of these books for even more titles and authors that you can research. Good luck with your search and may the Most High be with you because as discreet as these organizations have proven themselves to be, you're gonna need it!

Also, here is the link to a Microsoft Word document about over 600 prisons located within our country's borders that are fully manned with guards 24 hours a day, but DON'T HAVE ANY PRISONERS IN THEM!!!

http://www.geocities.com/cadreinc/americanconcentrationcamps.doc

What do you think the reason for these could be? Concentration camps, maybe, for those who buck against the system when the advocates of this New World Order attempt to subvert our constitutional rights and force marshall law upon us? Who knows, but the empirical proof to show this to the public beyond a shadow of a doubt is all located in this document and it also includes links to other sites where you can research different topics relating to this.

Take care and I hope that you find what you're looking for, just make sure that you're ready because this information is not for everybody. Some people can't handle the truth!

Christopher C. Tolen, CEO
    Cadre Entertainment, Inc.
    P.O. Box 300652
    Chicago, IL 60630
    (312)777-4002 x6668
    http://www.geocities.com/cadreinc
    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/cadrerecords

• rem
    rem

{Sigh}.....Conspiracy theorists. Gotta love'em.

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • KSJordan
    KSJordan

There are actually 33 levels of Masonry. My grandad was a 33rd degree Mason.

• sf
    sf

Thank you for the link(s) Chris and for "sharing".

sKally...wc(william cooper)restnpeace

• COMF
    COMF

Hey, rem, I've been reading your posts for a long time, man. It's good to put a face with the name!

COMF

• cadreinc
    cadreinc

I love you, too, Rem. Hope you learned something.

(Sigh)Those who don't know. . . . .you gotta love 'em.

Christopher C. Tolen, CEO
    Cadre Entertainment, Inc.
    P.O. Box 300652
    Chicago, IL 60630
    (312)777-4002 x6668
    http://www.geocities.com/cadreinc
    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/cadrerecords

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit