Do You Trust The Police?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I am loud, obnoxious, brash and way too honest. Most Cops are the same and find me acceptable. The few slimy, sniveling, knieving dirty cops out there see me coming and stay away. They know messing with me will bring nothing but a big ol' spotlight on their crooked asses. I've dealt with my share of dirty cops you just got have a pair and treat them like they are the crook, they'll back on down.

• minimus
    minimus

Brocephus, I LUV your name!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey I'm sure some women get turned on by a guy in uniform,, I gotta say I seen some mighty fine women that stopped me,, they always treated me good I wouldn't mind getting to know them better if ya know what I mean. I found being nice to them without doing any ass kissing works the best,, that way they can do thier job and go home enjoy their family less stressed out and often times they get off my case and let me go.

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Thank ya Minimus. I like your roundness.

• minimus
    minimus

Oh Bro.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Most interaction with the police runs a risk of costing you money or freedom. Minimal contact is best.

• minimus
    minimus

Kurt, I believe you are 100% correct.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I trust that it takes them freakin' forever to get out to my house when I've needed them!!!! Why the hell does it take so long for 911 operators to answer and then so long for the cops to get there?

A family was murdered in a neighborhood about a mile from our subdivision in March. One of the girls that was murdered (17) her friend had come to pick her up for school one morning and saw the initial attack happen. She left in her car and called 911. It took forever for 911 to get the info and then when the police were dispatched, it took them 18 minutes to get to the home! The murderer was gone by the time they got there. A wife & three kids dead!! The murderer (a former familiy friend) was caught about two weeks later in Utah!!

• babygirl75
  • minimus
    minimus

I think the police come pretty quickly in my area. If you call 911--they're there very quickly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit