vultures are the only breed of bird on the increase ready for armageddon!

by looloo 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• looloo
    looloo

a disfellowshipped friend of mine was recently kindly informed about this by her jw mother , i presume they are meant to eat the billions od dead bodies , as my friend is a big lady she informed her mother they would get a good feed off her!!! i actually think saying that to your child is a form of child abuse no matter how old they are and think it so sad that small children would be sat at meetings listening to that information and feeling so scared , i wonder if that information is actually accurate and where it comes from , does anyone know ?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Angels are right now preparing the fiery hail stones!

• restrangled
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Endangered vulture closer to extinction

ANN ARBOR, Mich., Sept. 9 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say captive breeding colonies of a critically endangered vulture are too small to protect the bird species from extinction.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2008/09/09/Endangered-vulture-closer-to-extinction/UPI-93331220989974/

Endangered vultures at risk from tainted cows

Asian vultures are at risk of lethal kidney failure if they feed from carcasses of a cow that died after treatment with the anti-inflammatory drug diclofenac.

http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/news/dp/2006082101

Sounds to me like old Jebooboo better hurry up or he will run out of vutures to clean up his mess.

Cheers

Chris

WCS conservationist Angela Yang holds a rare-white rumped vulture, one of two birds that survived a poisoning incident in Cambodia’s Stung Treng province. Photo credit: Allan Michaud.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm seeing a possible solution to the world's hunger problems in these 2 birds alone! Turkey vultures are huge. I wonder if they taste like turkey.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

lmao, Heaven that was funny, yeah the birds are hugh you could feed your whole family and some neighbors with that. I'll bring the stuffing and the cranberries.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Whaaat? you can't be serious!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What did the poor birds ever do to deserve such a punishment? Considering that obesity is a real problem in humans, such a high fat diet would be harmful to the poor birds, not to mention all the other chemicals and toxins we carry in our bodies.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

I recall quite clearly reading a snipett in an Awake! magazine stating that crows populations were exploding, and they quoted the scripture about birds eating the dead at armageddon. Nothing new; we're crowbait.

• looloo
    looloo

so its just made up then and her poor mother the victim of mind control ?lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit