Where do you stand?

by vikesgirl101 24 Replies latest jw friends

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

Hi guys! I love reading everybody's posts on here. It's neat to see where the journey has taken them. Because I am essentially new here, I want to know more about you all. Are you disfellowshipped, disassociated, or just strayed away? What is your story?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

DA'd myself in April 2008.

A link to my letter is in my profile.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I suppose the JW's think I'm disassociated, but I don't care what they think. I officially withdrew my declaration that I was a JW in March 1989 because I do not believe that JW's teach the truth of the Bible.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Stopped going to meetings in the fall of 2002. I have not been DA'd or DF'd.

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i'm on a covert operation. i am still in and to mostly everyone but my wife, i am doing fairly well. however, i know this is not for me and just stuck right now on getting out. till then, i am behind enemy lines.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

If they want me come and get me. Just stopped going and they know better than to ask why.

• blondie
    blondie

Stopped going to meetings (conventions/assemblies/funerals) in May 2002.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm new here as well. Were inactive and most likely on our way to a fade. Just can't get past the molestation of our child and the way we have been treated since. Not to mention all this other stuff I'm learning on these forums.

• wobble
    wobble

I am not DF'd or DA'd.(still have large family in so don't want to be) I walked away in the spring of last year,one meeting after the memorial, because I had come to the conclusion that the GB/FDS were taking the place of Jesus, in a way that is blasphemous.

I since have learned a lot more, and now realise they, the WTB$ never had "The Truth" to teach, were never approved by God and are just a silly, mind controlling, cult.

Love

Wobble

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Stopped attending meetings regularly about 10 years ago, along with field service. The last three years, I quit going to the Memorial. I was baptized at 16, didn't know what was going on, decided as an adult that I didn't agree with a good deal of it.

I've never been disfellowshipped or disassociated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit