Darwin "shudder(s)" at the Design o...

by Escargot 30 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol at Jan

How can these people even show their face after being caught in so blatant a lie?

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

six,

snail by name and snail by nature, eh?

LPH

• Escargot
    Escargot

Is this all you have to give? Name calling?

Ha ha haaaa Heeeheeeee!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

No name calling at all. I'm saying that you are a liar based on an obvious lie that you told here.

The fact that you persist in your lie, tells me that you don't want this inaccuracy thought of as an honest mistake on your part, and it also means that you are a scumbag.

That last was name-calling, and no one deserves it more than you. Don't worry, I submit that all persistant liars are scumbags, so please don't feel singled out.

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Escargot,

No you idiot - it's just what I have to give in addition to the logical, reasoned arguments that have been presented and which you have either ignored or met with dishonest quotes. Remember, Escargot, liars shall not inherit the kingdom - and you have demonstrated yourself to be a liar. So, you will have salt rubbed into your tail on Judgment Day.

You sound quite insane by the way.

LPH

• Escargot
    Escargot

All your claims lack merit, by the constant lack of "proof” to your observations. Your statements are just that, statements (unfounded). The funny part is you ignore the relevent points that are being made here. It makes you mad. It makes you name call. Hope you all get well soon!

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Snails,(escargot)

I see your opponants have taken to verbal attacks on your person, and have a double standard for what they concider acceptable proof.

I'm not saying evolution is not true, just observing their prejudicial acceptance of some fact and exclusion of others.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Escargot,

We proved that you are a liar for taking Darwin's statement out of context and then misusing it.

I proved that the Creationist argument on your origibal web page about DNA is a false representaion of evolutionary theory.

I demonstrated that the paper you quoted was not in an independent, peer-reviewed, scientific journal.

I proved that the only papers that creation scientists can get published in legitimate (i.e., see above) journals are articles that are not about CS.

I demonstrated that statements in the IQCR paper about the 2nd Law are false.

So your words describe rather aptly your own methods.

Again, it never fails to amze me how readily "Christians" will tell lies to make themselves feel secure in their own childish beliefs. Beliefs, by the way, which they can only defend by representations to the authority of half-baked creation scientists.

I often wonder if Behe is not just a very astute businessman who has espied a ready market for anyone who will pump this junk out. I used to think that this did much harm - now I'm not so sure - what harm does it do to sell junk science to intellectual midgets who, in any case, want to be reassured so badly?

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Dwilshire,

What facts? After Escargot has shown himself to be dishonest then he deserves to be named that. He is a liar.

LPH

• rem
    rem

D Wiltshire,

I see your opponants have taken to verbal attacks on your person, and have a double standard for what they concider acceptable proof.
    If you consider calling an intellectually dishonest person a liar 'verbal attacks' then count me as guilty! If you don't see the dishonesty in taking a quote out of context, then I don't know what to say to you. If you call misquotations 'acceptable proof' then you display your credulity.

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit